Chapter 19

While Heidi headed off to retrieve the desired order, the table was left to the goth and the Jerseyite once more.

"It is true that my story isn't quite as interesting as yours. Um... I grew up here. I've been in this town for a long while, really. A lot of people here are assholes," He whispers the last sentence. "I was the typical party boy in high school before I dropped out. Drink, smoke, go into clubs, get into fights... Ya'know, that kind of lifestyle," He shrugs. "But then my parents got sick of it. My mom screamed at me and kicked me out of the house when she found out I was doing that shit. So, I moved out and got a job as a waiter. It doesn't pay a lot, but it still pays so... It is what it is," He shrugs, sighing.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that," The black haired boy frowns, holding onto the redhead's hand tightly. "I think we have both had our hardships in life. But, I think that is also what has brought us so close together," The jet black haired boy smiles lovingly to the Jersey boy. "I appreciate you so much, Kyle. You don't judge me for who I am. And I will never, ever judge you for anything. You have truly made my life so much better...," Raven smiles, finishing up his meal as he stares at his lover across the table from him.

"I couldn't be luckier to have ya, babe. I can't say that I would ever expect to get a hot and pretty goth to come my way, but I am honestly so happy to have you in my life. I promise that from here on out, nothing will ever hurt your heart anymore," The Jersey boy gets to work on paying the bill for their meal, leaving a tip for their waitress. Heidi was very caring and even brought them a free dessert.

"Kyle!" Stan's ice blue, almost gray, eyes widen. "I am not about to let you pay that bill all by yourself! Come on, let me help!" He reaches over the table for the bill, only for the Jersey man to swipe it away from him.

"Don't worry about it, babe. This one is on me," Kyle chuckles with a suave smirk. "But maybe... Just maybe you could pay me back with a few kisses later tonight, yeah?" He flirts, winking to the ravenette.

The goth felt his heart pound in his chest upon hearing his words, nodding slowly. "Yeah... Yeah, I will!" He smiles before hugging onto the redheaded man tightly.

Raven picks up his own from the table, only to see that he had a few more messages.

"3 unread messages from Marcia."

"Oh! That's right!" His eyes widen, quickly opening his phone to read the messages.

"Huh? What's right?" Kyle glances over Stan's phone, feeling a bit puzzled. "Marcia? Who is that?" He questions, raising an eyebrow. "You have never talked about her before," Kyle digs deep through his own memory, trying to recall who this could possibly be.

"Marcia is my best friend from back home. I wish that I got to spend a little bit more time with her before I left...," He huffed, his eyes dropping. "I left all of my drag at home, too! Now I'm starting to really miss it," He frowned, opening the messaging app to see what he had missed from Marcia... Well, Butters.

It read:

"Hi, Miss Raven Fierce! It has been awhile since I reached out to you. I just wanted to tell you that we have missed you so so much back home. We talk about how amazing your performances were almost every night! Mistress still claims that she's better than you, though. But I don't think so at all! She's a heavyweight queen, anyway. I got a little off topic there, sorry! What I wanted to say was that I have checked up on your house every few days after you left. Just in case you decide to ever come back, I have been keeping it clean! Though, I found your dress, boots, gloves, and wig the other day. I'm going to tell you the truth about this, I missed you so much I shed a few tears. But don't feel guilty for it at all! If South Park was too much for you to handle, then I am more than happy you found a better home. But... There is just something inside of me that cannot seem to leave such a huge part of you back here. What do you say that I buy a ticket to New Jersey, and give you your stuff back? And anything else that you left back home too!"

"Butters is really too sweet for this world...," Stan feels his heart warm upon reading the text, feeling so ecstatic that the blonde was thinking about visiting. In fact, he practically squealed at the idea of his best friend coming to see him again.

"Stan? Who is Butters?" Kyle rubs the back of his neck with one hand, holding Stan's hand in his free one.

"Butters is Marcia's real name out of drag. He's coming to visit, I think!" The goth let go of his lover's hand to text his best friend back.

"I would die to see you again, literally! I will say that leaving drag back home has had the hardest impact on me. I literally loved everyone there so much. They were the family that I needed when I didn't have one to turn you. Especially you, darling! You are a walking ray of sunshine. Natural sunshine (because you don't put that much makeup on). But I am so happy to hear that you are thinking of coming to Jersey! I would love to get my costume back, if that's not too much of a hassle. Thank you so much for doing this for me, I cannot express my gratitude to you."

"Well then I won't waste any time! I'll start packing now. See you soon, Raven!" Butters replied.

When Stan and Kyle had gotten home, Kyle had to listen to nearly every story about how much the goth was thankful to have Butters. It took the Jerseyite at least 6 energy drinks to stay awake, but he did it for Raven. A smile on his face was worth the entire world.