Chapter 16

Another morning in Jersey took place, and the goth was more than happy with where his life currently was. He snuggled up to the red haired Jerseyite, a sweet smile plastered on his face.

"Babe... Did you sleep at all?" The Jersey man teases, looking down at the black haired boy.

"Yeah...," Raven stretches and yawns, completely lying. He had been paranoid of the horror movie about the entire night, and Kyle knew that.

"Heh... Whatever you say, babe," Kyle presses a kiss to the goth's lips before dragging him out of bed with him.

"What do you mean 'whatever you say?'" Stan narrows his eyes at that.

"I know you didn't sleep well. That movie totally shared ya," The Jerseyite teases, rolling his eyes with a grin. "But I was wondering...," Kyle gets up from the bed, and opens the window to reveal the scenery outside. Bright colored flowers were present, small drops of dew rolling off of them. The sun was shining brightly and it looked to be nice outside. "Do you wanna go to a cafe? Might be fun," He grinned.

"Yes... Yes, I would love to," The goth gives a heartfelt smile, forgetting about all of his fears from the night before.

"Alright. Go ahead and get yourself ready, and I'll meet you soon," He waves to his lover before heading off to get properly dressed for the day.

Raven sat down in front of the mirror, sighing as he opened the small eyeshadow pallet that he was left with. It only had three shades. A black, a black with glitter, and a light gray. He understood that he had to up his game for their cafe date. The goth pinned his bangs to the side, then got to work on his makeup for the day. He only had a concealer to use for the base, (to which was almost as white as a sheet). He applied it to his face and then started on his makeup. Raven first started with a base coat of the light gray shadow, then slowly added depth with the black shadow, and then the glitter over his lid. He smiled at himself, liking the direction that his makeup was going. He finished with a thick eyeliner as well as thick mascara, which made his eyelids appear spiky. Finally, he applied a black lipgloss to his lips and grinned to himself. He could only hope that Kyle would like it.

The boy seemed to care a lot more about his appearance lately. He placed a hand to his chin, checking what he had in his wardrobe. He settled with a pair of black shorts, black socks, and... Well, spoiler: Everything he wore was black. He wore a pair of black leather boots as well, and for his shirt, he borrowed one from Kyle. It was a little too big on him, so to fit his shape properly, the goth wrapped a belt around his waist. For the last touches, he clipped a silver chain necklace around his neck and slipped some black rings onto his fingers.

He left the room to meet with Kyle, to whom was shocked.

"Wow, babe! You look beautiful!" The redhead seemed surprised, though a soft smile came upon his face a moment later. "You're getting bold, huh? Taking my shirts from me without even asking?" The Jerseyite rolled his eyes with a grin, teasing the boy.

"Oh? I thought you'd like it!" Raven frowns deeply, now feeling bad for taking a shirt from Kyle.

"No, I was only kidding! Of course I like it," He picks the goth up in his arms and presses a kiss to Raven's lips.

Raven smiled after pulling away, hugging Kyley tight. "I'm glad. Don't say things like that, you scared me," He giggles softly before taking the taller man's hand into his own.

"Sorry, babe. I can't help but to tease ya sometimes just cause you always look so cute," He smiled lovingly while leading the goth to his car.

As usual, Kyle got in the front seat, and Stan got in the passenger's. He decided on the most romantic cafe in town. The Jerseyite had always dreamt of taking the perfect person there. And that dream had finally come true. He pulled up to the restaurant, opening the passenger's door for Raven. He offered the goth his hand.

"You're much too sweet...," The dark haired boy blushed as he took the Jerseyite's hand in his own.

"Absolutely not," Kyle shakes his head, leading the goth inside of the cafe. The lights are dimmed inside, and each table is covered with an expensive white table cloth. On the center of each table is a rose scented candle, mixing with the other fumes of delicious foods and coffee.

"Wow...," The goth looks around in awe. "I have never seen a place like this in my life before," He giggles softly, smiling as his blue eyes look around the place.

"It's real pretty, huh?" Kyle smiles, wrapping his arm around the goth as he approaches the receptionist. "Hi. Could I get a table for two, please?" He questions.

"Sure thing," A blonde woman with curly hair answers. Her name tag reads 'Bebe.' "Follow me!" She takes the two over to their table, sitting them down. She hands them two menus. "Alright, someone will be with you guys shortly," She waves before walking back to the receptionist's desk.

A woman with medium brown hair and bangs approaches the two. "Hi, my name is Heidi and I will be your waitress today! Could I get you started on anything to drink?" She smiles.

"I would like a caramel Frappuccino, please," The goth answers quickly, unable to wipe the smile off of his face.

"What the hell is that?" Kyley asks with narrowed eyebrows, looking towards the two back and forth.

"It's coffee with caramel in it," Heidi answers as bluntly as she possibly could. "And for you, sir?" She asks.

"Oh. Okay," He shrugs. "I don't know. Hot chocolate, I guess," Raven's face turns red at seeing how he acts in a place like this.

The goth facepalms and lets out a deep sigh.

"Huh? What's wrong, babe?" He questions.

"...Nothing," Raven shakes his head.