Chapter 64 || This Will Be Fun

A/N: TA-DAAAAAAAAAAA HIIIIII!

Kaden POV

Finding a rogue super soldier deemed a lot easier than I thought, I guess the guy hasn't had a lot of practice being undercover. Though he does have a beard growing in now and well, it's something.

Looks better on him than his little naked baby face did.

"So the real question here is, how do we get these two back to their families without that Ross dude slapping cuffs on our wrists?" Sam frowns, gesturing towards Clint and Scott.

Humming in thought, I listen in while Steve and Natasha offer solutions, ways to sneak them back into the US but I cut in and shrug, "Or we could just go to Tony."

Steve and Nat both snap their heads to me with wide eyes, "Don't you think he would just turn us in?" The soldier asks but I only shake my head.

"No. He cares about us, that fight hurt him just as much as it hurt us. He was trying to keep us all together and safe, sure he went about it wrong but so did the rest of us. He would help, I know it. Tony Stark isn't an evil man, I've met evil men before. We should talk to him."

Everyone looks around unsure but Natasha's gaze is settled on me thoughtfully. I lean back against the wall of the abandoned warehouse we've all decided to take over and live in for the past few weeks. Thena and Artemis have gone off on their own journeys but Yelena and Wanda are here; they've been training together.

I can see them out of the corner of my eye in the kitchen, Wanda complaining in Sokovian that she doesn't want Mac and Cheese for the 5th day in a row and Yelena cursing her in Russian to stop complaining, vouching for her "masterful mac and cheese cooking skills", which is really just boiling water, tossing the boxed macaroni in, then adding the cheese powder with milk and butter afterwards. Along with her hot sauce she enjoys adding.

They've gotten quite close since we got Wanda out, but they bicker like siblings. Natasha doesn't seem to love the duo too much, given that she's still a little jealous of Wanda and I's friendship, despite me reassuring her time and time again.

But having Wanda back has been godsent, literally. We've been training, I've been helping her get back into the groove of things, and sometimes Yelena will join because she wants to learn how to fight enhanced individuals so that she could get stronger and smarter.

It also helps Wanda, given that Yelena is almost terrifyingly quick on her feet when she fights. Natasha and Yelena are similar in skillsets, but while Natasha moves quickly and smoothly, Yelena just goes for the throat in an instant.

Yelena is all about efficiency in a fight, while Natasha is a performer. And both styles work for them in tremendous ways.

"How do we know that Tony Stark won't have machines and weaponry waiting to shoot us down?" Sam scoffs and it pulls me back into the conversation, but Natasha jumps in, "I think it's a good idea."

"What?" Steve frowns and Sam chuckles, glancing between us as Nat takes a step closer.

"Oh, you gonna side with your fiancée huh? I feel like that's a cheap shot. Don't give in to Crest's pretty little smolder," Sam looks at me pointedly and I can't help but smirk and tilt my head, "Awh, Wilson, you think I'm pretty?"

I place my hand to my heart only for him to roll his eyes as Natasha huffs, "I'm going to ignore that you just assumed I was agreeing with Kaden because we are engaged, but she is right. The fight at the airport got ugly, but we saw Tony when he carried Rhodey. And I saw him afterwards, he wanted to find you, Steve, he wanted to help get us out but we all cut him off."