Chapter 28 || Gratitude

A/N: attendance here ya losers

Grunting, I drop the last box into my new room. I look around and see about 20 boxes laying around, making me sigh, grab a beer from my mini fridge and drop onto my new bed. I lean my head back, falling onto the comforter, staring up at the ceiling fan above me, feeling completely exhausted.

These past few weeks have been some of the most tiring weeks I have had in a long time. The whole Bucky thing, Nick fake dying, S.H.I.E.L.D. being compromised, HYDRA trying to take over, Natasha, Peter and May finding out about me...it's all so much. Not to mention Bucky destroying my apartment and HYDRA finishing it off, making me have to go through with this whole bullshit move in the first place.

I hear my door close, making me sit up in confusion, only to see Natasha smirking at me from my dresser.

"Hey there soldier."

"Thought you were with Sam and Steve?"

"They decided to go to some movie. Something about catching Steve up to speed with the modern day hoohah something."

Chuckling, I nod and lay back down, staring at the fan again.

"You alright?" She walks over, sitting on the edge of my bed in the respectful manner she normally does before I invite her to lay beside me.

Breathing out, I rub the bridge between my eyes, "Just thinking about all that has happened. I never wanted Peter and May to know about me. Telling you, I knew I had to, you were catching on and you can hold your own ground. But Peter...he's just a kid. I'm worried that him knowing that I work with you and the Avengers will bring him danger. I'm just lucky he doesn't know my true identity."

"You should give the kid more credit. He's smart. May too. Plus, there's no need to worry about them."

Glancing over at her, I raise an eyebrow in patience and wait for her to continue until she crawls towards me, laying on top of me with her arms propping her up on my chest, smiling down at me.

"I already wiped every record of your connection to him and May from all of your files. Anyone who wants to dig shit up on you won't find out about them. They're safe."

Shockingly, I don't even think. I grab her and yank her into my arms, holding tight as I laugh giddily.

"You're the best! You have no idea how much this means to me, Doll."

Natasha giggles and groans, pushing me off slightly.

"Relax before you crush me, sun god."

"Sorry, sorry. But seriously...thank you."

Humming, she nods and traces her finger down my chest, "of course. But no need to thank me...I can think of a better way for you to show me your gratitude."

The look in her eyes is full of playful mischief, only making me smirk while I begin to draw patterns on her shoulder, "Oh yeah? How so?"

She leans in closer, the air growing thick as her lips draw nearer to my ear, "by treating you like a god." When she says "god" I bite my lip as she grabs me through my sweatpants.

Her fingers curl around my size through the fabric, stroking her hand up and down with that same mischievous lopsided grin, deeming innocence while I stare at her in utter amazement.

"I-what else are you gonna do, Doll?"

Warning: Sexual 18+ Content! (basically takes up the rest of this chapter. Yw ya horny mfs)

My body fills up with heat as she leans down, lifting my shirt up to kiss my abs. I can sense her hunger from here, she's been waiting to do this, as have I. We haven't had time to for the past week, there's definitely a lot of pent up tension just waiting to pour out of us.