Chapter 49 || Civil War

AND BOOM ANOTHA ONE

Attendance losers :)

My fists light up in flames as I glare at Tony, "You dragged Peter into this?"

"Huh, I didn't realize you two knew each other. You two know each other?"

I march over to Tony and grab him by the neck, hearing Nat and Rhodey yelling at me to calm down but I shout at them and blast Rhodey away with my eyes.

"You brought PETER here?! He's just a kid, Tony! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Kade! I'm fine! I can do this," He says from his spot but I grunt and turn to him, knowing full well my eyes are glowing a bright golden color.

"Peter, stay out of this."

"No no, I think the kid has a point. He can do this. How you feeling kid? You're doing great, so far."

I huff at Tony but Peter perks his head up, "Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit...Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It-it's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation," Tony says and pushes me off him, smirking at me.

"Okay. Cap...Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..." "Hey everyone," Peter greets and I sigh, "You've been busy," I mumble at Tony who glowers at Steve and I.

"And you two have been complete idiots. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep...I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." He mumbles the last part but I scoff at him, laughing in his face.

"You did that when you signed." My eyes flicker over to Nat who hangs her head down shamefully.

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys...with no compunction about being impolite. Come on."

I stare down Stark but see Natasha looking regretful before Sam comes in on coms, "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hangar five, north runway."

Steve lifts his webbed hands up in the air and I smirk at Tony, "Alright, Lang."

"Hey, guys. Something...Ah!" Peter flips backwards as Scott Lang goes from ant size to human size on the shield, grabbing it and flipping backwards until he lands beside Steve and I while Clint shoots an arrow through the web, freeing Steve's hands.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America."

Tony turns, helmet going on his head as he groans, "Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa shouts and gets on the move while Peter stands.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?"

"You go home, Peter! This is not your fight!" I shout but Tony waves at Peter, "What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up."

"Okay, copy that!" Peter says before taking off.

"Peter!" I shout and go to chase him but Nat steps in front of me, "easy there, sailor. I can't let you go anywhere."

"Nat it's Peter."

She sighs and nods, then smiles up at me, placing a hand gently on my cheek. Her eyes soften on me, the green nearly hypnotizing me.