Chapter 62 || Burn Baby Burn

OUUUU HEYO ATTENDANCE TIME

Kaden POV

I almost forgot how absolutely infuriating shifting into a fly is. But it's better than being found out so soon. I'm on Natasha...well "Melina's" lap while she flies the jet to the Red Room.

Once we land safely up in the Red Room hidden way high in the clouds, smart move on Dreykov's part, trying to stay above the radar. Clever.

Although I am about to blow this entire place up.

They lift up Yelena, Alexei and Melina disguised as Natasha, carrying them inside while Natasha, disguised as Melina, leads the agents all inside.

I follow them, but peel off when I see another bringing the cures down a separate hall. Once he opens a glass cooling case, he starts placing each vial in a tube holder.

Looking around, the hallway seems clear besides him so I shift to my human form behind him and smirk, tapping his shoulder.

He whips around and goes to shoot me but I grab the barrel and bend it, "Hi. You don't know me, but I'm gonna need those vials."

While his eyes go wide at my strength, he drops the gun and goes to hit me but I grab his fist and sigh, "Come on, man. Seriously?"

I tilt my head at him, grinning widely as I heat my hand up, watching as his face turns red with pain, eyes staring at his burning hand with a weak whimper. My fingers grip tighter around his fist until I twist his arm, hearing it snap at the elbow. I pick him up and throw him into the wall, then open the cabinet door and take all the vials.

"Thank you for your service," I bow at his limp body, walking down the hall but stopping and pulling my phone out of my pocket.

I put in one earbud so I can still hear with the other ear, then shoot balls of fire at each camera I see, straightening my leather jacket with a relaxed smile as I continue my walk down the hall towards where I saw them take Yelena.

The people in lab coats spot me and start to reach for anything to attack me with but I laugh, "Guys, guys, come on. Can't we talk this out?"

They stand with confused masked faces while Yelena wakes up, looking over at me.

"Hi little one. There's a knife in your leg pocket. Use it."

They start to go for her once she follows my instructions but she gets out quickly, slicing one's neck open and jumping out of the bed, shoving it towards another.

I lean against the wall proudly as she beats the crap out of all of them, but out of my peripherals, a lab coat makes its way towards me with a knife.

Sighing, I lift a hand and shoot a ball of fire at him, enjoying the sounds of his screams as his body burns to a pile of ash.

"Don't invade my personal space next time," I sass and look back at Yelena who's killed all of them and grabbed her vest.

"Thatta girl," I grin and grab a medical wipe from the counter, grabbing her.

Groaning, she whines as I wipe the black marker off her forehead, "Oh stop it. You have marker on your head. Think they were going to dissect your brain," I smirk and laugh while she slaps my hand away.

"You're an idiot Kaden-Kyle-Apollo."

"Oh come on, you love me," I chuckle and she rolls her eyes but smiles lightly.