Chapter 58 || Poser

AYOOOOOOO What's good?

"Which one's yours?" Natasha asks as we run over to a bunch of motorbikes.

I hop on a random one and disconnect the key switch wire, then start it up, seeing Yelena pointing, "Black! Brown seat, where are my keys?"

Natasha jumps on the bike and pulls out keys from her pocket as Yelena comes over and narrows her gaze, "akh, suka." (Ah, bitch)

A crashing sound from around the building rings throughout my head and a giant tank appears, making me jump and rev the engine as Natasha rushes Yelena, "Any day now!"

The three of us take off down the narrow road and I turn around, shooting flames at the tank but it doesn't work, they just keep pushing through, crushing cars and poles.

Grunting, I speed up and catch up to the two girls, "Move it!" I shout and when a van blocks our path, we turn down a narrow little tunnel onto another road where a widow meets us on a bike.

"Do they fucking multiply?!" I shout and Yelena turns her head to me, "Kind of!"

"Go! I'll hold her off!" I order and jump off my bike, kicking it back so that it skids into the widow's bike, knocking her off. She tumbles on the road, cars trying to avoid hitting her and I run over, throwing punches but she hits me with her electric batons, sending shocks through me.

"That hurts!" I grunt as I grab her and throw her into a windshield.

She cries out and rolls off the hood, clearly not getting up any time soon.

"Gotta be better than that!" I grin with a wave and hover up, flying towards where Nat is and seeing their bike smashed at the edge of the highway. I spot Yelena pulling a gun on a man getting out of his car.

They get in and I fly over, getting in the backseat.

"So nice of you to join us," Yelena jokes and I chuckle, "Figured you two could use a buffer."

Natasha tries to get us out from between two other cars and Yelena grunts, "Okay, any time now please."

"Shut up!" Natasha argues but gunshots come through the car, one hitting my leg. I curse out loudly and grip onto my thigh, "Fucking hell! Doll!"

"I'm going!" Natasha shouts and finally gets us onto the road, zooming us past other cars. Another widow on a bike shows up and I sigh, "Seriously?"

Yelena turns to look but we duck when she starts shooting at us, shattering the back window. Yelena's eyes fall to the gunshot wound in my leg and she huffs, "Okay, you got a plan or shall I just stay duck and cover?" She says to Natasha who shakes her head angrily.

"My plan was to drive us away!"

Me and Yelena make eye contact and we sigh, "That's a shit plan," we say in unison before she grabs the wheel and jerks it, making the car spin and face the widow, Natasha now driving backwards.

Yelena opens her door and kicks it with force, a pole smacking into it, ripping it right off its hinges and swiping the bike from under the widow. She skids across the road and lays still, making me smirk, "Well that was impressive."

"You're welcome," The blonde breathes out as Natasha turns us back around. We turn a corner and go down a highway but I get a bad feeling.

 We turn a corner and go down a highway but I get a bad feeling