Ch.6-What Is This Melody?

Rin

The computer screen lit up and Takuya exited out; he fell onto the ground and groaned in pain.

"Nii-san!"

He slowly turned his head towards me. "Rin..." He closes his eyes and faints.

I pushed him a bit. "Nii-san! Nii-san! Wake up!"

Sachi comes into the room with Ayaka. "Rin, what's-" She shrieked. "Takuya!" Ayaka began crying again and Sachi patted her to comfort her.

The computer turned on and Grid appeared. "Takuya...is he...alright...?" he said in an exhausted voice.

"Grid, he's..."

He looks at Takuya. "It seems...like he's resting. Don't worry...he'll wake up soon..." A spark came from Takuya's computer and the screen flickered.

"I hope so..."

Nii-san...why do you have to get hurt every time?

Izumi

After the kaiju had been defeated, we all went back to normal. We saw a red light and the purple giant turned back into a human.

We went towards the figure and looked at him, and he looked at us. "Are you the ones piloting Dynazenon?"

"Yeah...we are. Um...who...are you?"

"I'm Knight, also known as Gridknight."

"Gridknight?! You mean the one who fought alongside Gridman?!" Akito excitedly said.

"That's right."

Paladin jumps down from a nearby building and lands. Sandaime gets off of his back and waves at us.

"Hey guys!"

"Sandaime! Paladin! Where were you?"

She giggled. "Gomen, Izumi." Then, her face turned serious. "There's an actual reason why we didn't come."

Sachi

We took Takuya and laid him on the couch, then we sat in the living room and waited for the others.

"Hmm~hmm~" I hummed.

Ayaka stared at me and stopped crying, then she raised her hand and tried to touch my face.

Rin gave us a weak smile. "I didn't know you could sing, Sachi."

"I'm not really good at it. She was crying and so I thought I should sing to her. It was the only song I knew, so I'm glad it worked."

"That song...it seems familiar."

She nodded. "'Believe'. A song used mostly in schools; in my world at least."

"That's what that was." I smiled. "You sang well. Even Ayaka liked it."

I looked at Ayaka and she was smiling at me. "I suppose..."

Ayaka...you're so little. Is this what it's like to have a sibling?

We heard knocking on the door, then Rin went to open it. "You guys came back!"

Izumi and them came inside, then they saw Takuya laying down in the living room.

"Taku!" Izumi ran to him. "Taku! Is he...alright?"

"Grid said he's alright. But to be honest, I have no clue." I said.

"You're...!"

I turned to see a man with a blue eye and gray hair; he wore a navy blue suit with a hint of dark red.