Ch.2-What Is A Hyper Agent?

Izumi

The four of us were walking towards my house, but then we suddenly felt an earthquake and looked to see a kaiju in the city.

"A kaiju..." I said.

"So...that's a kaiju..." said Sachi.

Taku grunted, then he quickly ran. I reached out my hand to grab him, but I was too slow. "Taku!"

"Let's go!" Hana said. As we were about to go, we looked around and saw that Sachi disappeared. "Where did she go?"

"I don't know, but we need to go!" Hana nodded and the two of us began to run to catch up with him. As we did, I looked at the kaiju and I feared for the worst.

Kaijus appearing again means we have to fight. That also means...my brothers...and Taku...

Haruto

New Tsutsujidai

Akito and I arrive in the city in our mechs and we stare at the kaiju in front of us. "Oi! Over here!" I shouted.

The kaiju stops rampaging and turns around to look at us. It lets out a screech and charges at me.

"Haruto, let's combine!"

"No. We have an advantage in numbers; let's fight it until Grid and Takuya show up!" I shouted.

Akito stares at me, then he sighed. "Alright then, we'll do it your way."

I nodded and the kaiju came towards me. I backed away using my boosters and I aimed at it. "Dyna Fire!" I shoot a fireball from the mouth at the kaiju and it hits.

It groaned in pain but continued to come towards me. Akito came behind and he aimed at the kaiju. "Dyna Fire!" He shoots a fireball and it hits the kaiju's back.

The kaiju screeched and turned around, glaring at Akito with its red eyes. It slams its arms to the ground, then it stretches one of its arms and wraps it around him.

"What?" The kaiju tightens its grip on him and Akito struggles to escape. "Dammit!"

"Akito!" I charged toward the kaiju and aimed at it again. "Dyna Fire!" I shot a few fireballs at it and it hit, but it didn't budge the kaiju. "What?"

The kaiju opens its mouth and blue energy begins to form from it. It aims at Akito and shoots a blue energy beam at him.

"Akito!!!" I quickly jumped in the air and landed in front of him.

"Haruto? What're you doing?" Akito shouted.

I crossed my arms and the energy beam hit me. I grunt and focused my strength to keep myself standing.

"Haruto!"

The energy beam ended and I lowered my hands. "Don't...you dare...hurt my brother...!"

Takuya

The Asanaka Household

I entered the computer room and stood in front of Junk. It turns on and Grid appears. "Takuya, you finally came."

I nodded, then a flash of bright light came before me and I closed my eyes. It slowly fades away, then I open them and I look to see the Primal Accepter on my left wrist.

"Let's go, Grid!" I aimed at Junk with my Primal Acepter and I moved my arms. "Access...Flash!"

Haruto