Off Day || Chapter 37

Start from the beginning

"You wouldn't know what to do without me." I said sticking my tongue out childishly before turning back to the tv. He laughed at my childish manner and got up going upstairs.

"Did you eat?" He asked once he was fresh out the shower and changed. He was sitting on the couch next to me making my gaze move from the tv to him.

"I did, it was really good." I said smiling before looking back at the tv.

     Ugh how I wished I could stay here forever. I've been here for one night and it feels more like home than anywhere else I've ever been. I guess he must of noticed my change in moods since he asked me if I was okay. Turning my face in his direction I heaved a sigh. Fuck he looked so good right now. Then again when does he not.

"I'm fine." Just then my phone started ringing making me turn my face from him and to my phone. Sighing tiredly I answered.

"What do you want Alexander?" I threw my head back groaning that he won't stop calling all day. My face was looking at the tv as I eyes the movie go by.

"Why haven't you been responding?"

"I have a fucking life that's why." I rolled my eyes trying to end this call.

"Do you want to go on a date?"

"No, bye." I hung up and seconds later he called again. God take a hint! Can't believe he's in an arranged relationship soon to be married and thinks us being together will work out.

"How about you and me get married?"

"Are you insane or just trying to piss me off?" I asked in an annoyed not so nice manner.

"I really like you Lyla, just one date."

"If I agree will you stop harassing me?"

"Maybe." I groaned just waiting him to stop.

"Fine! One! But just so you know nothing will happen neither then nor in the future got it?"

"We'll see." He hung up and I scoffed at my phone. I turned my face to Mr.Grey who looked rather displeased and it confused me.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'll be in my gym." He got up and walked off leaving me even more confused. Bipolar much?

     I spent the rest of the day just slouching on the couch and watching tv. I didn't see Mr.Grey for the rest of the day until about now that it was 7:09 pm and he was taking me back to school. I changed back into my clothes and we drove back in silence. Once on campus before getting out I turned to him and hugged him.

"Thank you." I spoke gratefully and lowly into his neck. He tensed up the moment I hugged him but relaxed shortly after. I heard him sigh before hugging me back. I snuggled into his touch and smiled against his skin liking the contact. Ugh why'd it feel so good to be hugged by him?! His cologne smelled so good and his hands on my body felt so warm and firm though they were on top of my clothes.

"Alright that's enough." He said patting me on the back making me sigh pulling back. I wanted to stay like that for a little longer if I'm being honest.

"And thanks for not asking questions though I know you were curious." I said shyly looking his way.

"Just don't think you can't talk to me." He told me looking into my eyes as he caressed my cheek. I was stunned to say the least at how gentle he was being with me. I smiled and nodded feeling a blush coming on.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said looking down at my hands. His hand went to my chin making us lock eyes when he lifted my face.

"I don't like it when you speak to me and don't look into my eyes Lyla." He said softly before his thumb gently slid down my bottom lip. My breath hitched when he glanced at my lips then back at my eyes biting his bottom lip. I want him so bad, but I didn't want him to kiss me out of pity.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mr.Grey, thanks for everything." I turned away opening the door and he cleared his throat dropping his hand.

"Yeah no problem." I quickly got out and smiled at him before closing his door and practically running towards my room. Once slowly walking up the stairs in a daze I couldn't help but smile as I touched my lips the same way he did thinking back to how his hand felt on my lip.

     Fuck you and your games Mr.Grey!

_____

I'm dying lol😂

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment🥰‼️