Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Song Hegang is no longer Song Hegang, and Zhang Li is no longer Zhang Li. After the two of them took off their disguise, they showed a particularly youthful appearance, and even their voices became more crisp.

    Seeing Song Yue's slightly surprised face, Zhang Li raised her chin, quite proudly: "Is this the first time seeing you? This is a well-known camouflage technique of our organization. No one can see it except myself." Song Yue: Not

    really ...

    When I picked them up from the candy factory, I noticed the strangeness of the two of them. They had the faces of middle-aged people, but their words and deeds were not as mature as that age group should have.

    Song Yue thought that she didn't know much about the original owner's parents, so she didn't think much about it. Unexpectedly, they were young people, no, they could even be said to be children.

    "How old are you two?" Song Yue scanned them.

    Zhang Li: "17."

    Song Hegang: "16."

    "What about you? You are no longer the Song Yue we knew, so how old are you now?" Zhang Li blinked and looked at her curiously.

    Song Yue thought for a while, and reported her real age: "27."

    Both of them: WOW!

    "So much older than us!" Song He was just astonished, but the picture of her punching the opposite person in the suburbs involuntarily appeared in his mind, paused, licked his lips and said, "That... Sister Song, can you Teach us how to deal with that group of people before?"

    The address instantly changed to sister, Zhang Li couldn't help squinting, and secretly complained about Song Hegang, you are really flexible.

    But even though she rolled her eyes in her heart, she looked the same as Song Hegang on the outside, even more polite and polite: "Sister Song, can I ask where you got your gun? Our organization is in short supply of these weapons now." Song Yue looked at

    him The two of them tapped their fingers on the sofa one by one: "Answer my question first, and I'll answer yours later, how about it?"

    She now seriously suspects that she has been involved in a terrible incident. For her own safety, she must first understand these things before talking about anything else.

    Maybe it was because of her qualifications here, or maybe it was because she drove a car to rescue the two of them from the candy factory before. In short, Song Hegang and Zhang Li completely dispelled their doubts and nodded very cooperatively.

    Song Yue: "Okay, the first question, when did you find out that I'm not me?"

    Song Hegang replied: "I first suspected that you met at the candy factory."

    Song Yue probably guessed it was this time, because at that time saw When she opened the metal door, she saw that the expressions of the two people inside the door became more astonished than the other, as if as a companion, she shouldn't have come to rescue them.

    In fact, Song Hegang's answer indeed verified her conjecture: "Maybe you didn't know that the previous you had already betrayed the organization and sent me and Zhang Lizhi to the candy factory in order to get rid of us." "So,

    think If I want you two to die, I will never drive a car to save you again." Song Yue was thoughtful.

    The two nodded straight: "That's right!"