Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Beep~beep~

    Early the next morning, Song Yue received a message from Pan Minghui.

    Seeing the long list of Ni Chen, Song Yue's eyes hurt, so she simply changed a note for him, and then, it was much more pleasing to the eye.

    [Pan Flattery: Hero, hero! I have all the things you want! When will it be shipped to you? [Penguin circles around]]

    Song Yue was slightly taken aback: [Have you collected them all? ]

    [Pan Flatterer: That's right! [Proud chest]]

    Good guy, Pan Minghui still has this ability.

    Song Yue raised his level in his heart a little bit, and then replied: [Okay, don't move, I'll go find you] There are so many

    things, it is inevitable that others will not find them when they are transported.

    What's more, in the eyes of drug lords, Pan Minghui is already dead.

    A dead person should have the appearance of a dead person, and it is resolute not to run around.

    Pan Minghui was also obedient, obediently replied with a salute emoji.

    In the early morning, Zhang Li and Song Hegang were still sound asleep. Song Yue patted No. 4 lightly, and the latter woke up from the wheelchair: "Are you ready to go?"

    Song Yue nodded.

    The body of No. 4 is very thin and light. When Song Yue pushed it out of the cellar, it seemed to be pushing a small ball of cotton, which weighed nothing.

    The acid rain was still pattering down, and nothing but corroded black debris could be seen on the abandoned farm.

    Song Yue left a note and some food for Zhang Li, and drove towards Pan Minghui's villa with No. 4.

    Pan Minghui was not stupid, and knew that he was dead. He sent someone to deliberately mess up the villa, creating an illusion that the house was visited by thieves in the absence of the male owner.

    At the same time, he also asked the housekeeper to release false information outside, so that the assistants of the jewelry store mistakenly believed that he was dead and would not appear again.

    "How about a hero, am I doing it flawlessly, flawlessly, and impeccably?" Pan Minghui looked at Song Yue proudly, and almost stuck the words "Praise me" on his face.

    This is the first time Aloyna has seen the biggest jeweler in District C. In her conception, even if such a person is not the most intelligent, he must be a calm and calm type. But now...she seemed to be looking

    at Got a puppy wagging its tail wildly?

    Aloyina was at a loss in her heart, but on the surface she greeted politely and obediently.

    Song Yue also briefly introduced two sentences: "This is my companion, and I will perform missions with me in the future." A

    hero's companion!

    Looking at the girl in the wheelchair, Pan Minghui felt more excited than ever.

    I didn't expect to be able to do the task with impaired legs. The hero's companion is really not an ordinary person!

    His eyes lit up, wishing he could go up and shake hands with the girl to take a picture. The next second, he felt the warning eyes of the hero, and immediately withdrew his impulse resentfully, and firmly framed all the thoughts that shouldn't have in his mind.