Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    If I don't come to the Internet for two months, there will be overwhelming news as soon as I come.

    A certain blog, a certain music, a certain website, a certain day's headlines, a certain penguin browser... All media want to grab the public's first attention.

    Song Yue quickly turned off the caller ID and vibration, put the phone on the coffee table, and waited.

    After waiting for a full 10 minutes, each push finally calmed down.

    Lin Xiaojuan happened to be out of the bedroom and was about to go to the toilet. She saw that the screen of her mobile phone seemed to pop up from time to time, and she was very curious: "Didn't you disconnect from the Internet early? Why do you still have push notifications on your mobile phone?" Since she disconnected from the Internet two months ago,

    her The mobile phone has completely become a decoration, and she put it in the drawer of the bedside table to eat ashes.

    Song Yue picked up the phone, shook it in front of her mother, and smiled at the same time: "Come to the Internet."

    Come to the Internet.

    There are only three short words, but it is like good news from heaven to Lin Xiaojuan who is in confinement!

    She widened her eyes in disbelief, then quickly turned around, and instantly turned to the bedroom when she was about to walk towards the toilet: "Song Tianyuan! Xiaoyue said that she is on the Internet! Hurry up, turn on your phone!" Song Tianyuan was squinting his eyes and taking a

    nap , was called out by her, and with an ouch, she hurriedly got up: "You really came to the Internet?!"

    Then can he continue to watch those maintenance videos? !

    He turned over and got out of bed with unprecedented swiftness. He took out the first drawer and grabbed two mobile phones.

    In the living room, Song Yue could hear the sound of two mobile phones starting up from a distance.

    I never took this monotonous melody to heart before, but now I hear it in my ears, and there is a different kind of joy.

    Lin Xiaojuan's loud exclamation soon came from the house, and then there were also exclamations from upstairs and the building opposite.

    The heat wave in my heart seemed to melt away the cold ice outside. At this moment, the phone screen was full of infinite exclamation marks, hugging and crying emoticons...

    Song Yue didn't read the news from the private media, but directly clicked into the CCTV account.

    The latest news was released 10 minutes ago. The core meaning is: the country will gradually restore the network, improve power supply, water supply and natural gas. It is expected that the domestic situation will usher in a large-scale improvement by the end of this year. And the country also plans to gradually restore social order in the first half of next year, and strive to get the whole society on the right track within half a year.

    After reading the announcement, Song Yue was in a daze.

    Did she read it right? The national plan is to restore society next year?

    This speed is too fast!

    Thinking back to my previous life, half a year after the apocalypse, there is no hope at all. There are dead people everywhere outside, starving to death, freezing to death, fighting for supplies... Almost every tens of meters you walk, you can meet one. The scene is extremely miserable.