Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    The cruise ship is no better than the ground, whenever someone passed by in the aisle just now, Song Yue would hear footsteps.

    Yet this man did not.

    Quietly, he appeared outside the door.

    Definitely not an ordinary tasker.

    She raised her eyebrows, but also remained silent, and quietly stuck to the door.

    The cat's eyes are black, and I don't know whether it is broken or blocked by someone outside.

    Song Yue leaned towards the latter.

    Boom, boom, the door rang again.

    Then the footsteps left quietly, and if you didn't listen carefully, you wouldn't notice it at all.

    The aisle returned to calm again, and the knock on the door seemed to have never happened.

    Song Yue thought for a while, took the glass from the table, and put it on the doorknob, so that if someone maliciously unlocked the door outside, the glass would fall to the ground immediately, waking her up.

    That night, the room was as cold as ice.

    When she woke up the next day, Song Yue found that there was a vast expanse of whiteness outside the window, and the cruise ship had already stopped moving forward, just stuck on the ice.

    At night, the system also issued several death notifications:

    [Tasker xxx has died]

    [Tasker xx has died]

    [Tasker 56 has died]

    Song Yue didn't feel any fluctuations, and started to check the status of the character.

    Due to the lack of food last night and the fact that she hadn't eaten all night, she was placed under the "moderate hunger" status, and her health value dropped from 99 last night to 94.

    She quickly took out the long loaf of bread, gnawed it, and opened a can of milk, until she felt full in her stomach, and the negative state was cleared.

    Her stockpile can last about 3 to 4 days, and Song Yue originally planned not to leave her room for these few days.

    It's a pity that people are not as good as heaven, and this dungeon didn't want to let them go easily.

    A broadcast sounded in the aisle:

    [All taskers are requested to arrive at the restaurant on the first floor within 10 minutes]

    ...

    After speaking, the countdown in the lower left corner started to move, and the number was one second The one-second reduction seems to imply their countdown health.

    Song Yue didn't want to have a backpack, but when she was more than 1 meter away from the backpack, she received a system reminder.

    [Please carry a backpack with you, otherwise it will be dealt with as a violation]

    Well, it seems that the bag must be carried all the time.

    Song Yue stopped struggling, turned around and put on her bag, then opened the door and walked into the aisle.

    Passing by the room of tasker 56, she squinted her eyes.

    The head split from the middle, like a popcorn that was exploded, the blood clotted all over the ground, and directly turned into a black-red ice surface at low temperature.