Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Where there are people, there must be mistakes, even in the military barracks in Philadelphia, which is known as the most strictly managed.

    Song Yue originally planned to be self-reliant, but she was so lucky that she found another military vehicle near the parking lot.

    From time to time, women's painful groans could be heard in the military vehicle.

    Song Yue and Aloyina looked at each other, understanding.

    click.

    "Don't move."

    The black muzzle of the gun was aimed at the back of the man's head.

    The woman under the man was frightened, and because she was not fully clothed, she looked very flustered looking for clothes everywhere.

    "I said, don't move." Seeing the woman still flipping around, Song Yue was not polite, pressed the safety catch, and her eyes became a little more serious.

    The man in military uniform was afraid that the woman would cause trouble to him, so he slapped him and said viciously: "Don't move around! Otherwise, I will kill you!" The

    woman whimpered, too frightened to move any more.

    A pistol is a good thing, even if the badge on the man's shoulder shows that his military rank is not low, but in the face of death, he still dare not make a mistake.

    Song Yue knocked the man unconscious and tied him to a tree with a rope.

    I originally planned to use this trick on women, but women seemed to be more afraid of being alone with men, and begged her with red eyes: "beautiful girl, please don't leave me here, please, I will give you everything you want to know." Tell you!"

    Song Yueju looked down at the woman with bruised limbs, turned her eyes, and said coldly: "Next, what do I ask you, what do you answer, if I find out that you are lying, my gun will not last long eye."

    The woman showed joy and nodded hurriedly: "Yes! I will answer honestly!"

    After 30 minutes, a military vehicle slowly drove to the gate of the barracks.

    In the dark night, the guarding sentry only glanced at the license plate, opened the door without asking anything.

    The man in the cab chuckled, not knowing whether he was mocking the so-called barracks management or the corrupt barracks style.

    Seeing this, the woman in the back row swallowed her saliva and said, "...beauty, look... I didn't lie to you, did I?"

    The man hummed and ignored her.

    The woman made fun of herself and shrank her neck, but her eyes kept turning back and forth on the two "men" in the driver and passenger seats.

    It's outrageous!

    If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she would have thought she was dreaming!

    Two living girls suddenly turned into two big men, without any warning, like a magic trick, they changed in a blink of an eye!

    The woman is still immersed in the astonishment of the sudden gender change just now, but she dare not say more. The other party has a gun in his hand and is quite capable. She is a weak woman with no power to restrain a chicken, and she has no way to resist.

    She didn't want to resist either.

    Because so far, she didn't feel a strong killing intent from the other party at all. Instead, she found that the other party's face loosened very briefly after seeing the bruise on her arm.