Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The sky never ends, and Song Yue really found three other survivors in the Z Hotel.

    Due to long-term starvation, people are completely skinny, and the clothes of normal size are now worn on them, like a large windbreaker hanging on a hanger, empty and loose.

    Since the insect infestation, the three of them have been huddled in the narrow cabinet in the back kitchen, using the water pipe next to them as the main means of survival, and survived for more than ten days with pure drinking water.

    Seeing Song Yue, a living person, push the door in, they thought they were hallucinating from hunger, until the other party squatted down, opened the cabinet completely, and looked at her in medical clothes, the three of them could no longer hold back , tears flowed out.

    "Get in the car first, it's safe in the car." Song Yue helped three people whose feet were trembling, and sent them to sit in the back row.

    The three big men burst into tears with gratitude, not knowing what to say.

    "...Wait, you...don't get in the car?" One of the men asked, suppressing his choked emotions, seeing that she didn't intend to get in the car.

    Song Yue: "There are still three people in the car. I'll look inside again. There may be survivors."

    After speaking, she turned around and quickly flashed into the hotel.

    The man looked at her back with mixed feelings in his heart.

    "It's great... We finally waited for the rescue team... Fortunately, we didn't give up..." He couldn't help feeling emotional.

    Unexpectedly, a girl in the passenger seat turned her head and looked at the three of them: "No, Xiaoyue is just a tourist here, not a rescue team." The

    man was stunned suddenly.

    What? She's not a rescue team?

    "Then why..." He couldn't help muttering.

    A sense of admiration arises spontaneously at the same time.

    On Song Yue's side, she knocked on all the rooms in Hotel Z, but got no response.

    I had no choice but to go downstairs and go to the XX hotel where their department lived before to have a look.

    The situation of XX Hotel is much more serious than that of Z Hotel, because when the insect plague broke out, the back garden of XX Hotel was the first to bear the brunt.

    At that time, their department held a bonfire party in the back garden. Many people were parasitized with insect eggs. They didn't know it at first, and walked around. After the insects burst out, each one became a walking insect bag. Where did the worm spread.

    Lucy is one of those worm bags.

    After her death, the mature black worm left her body, crawled from room 503 to various places, occupied the same floor at an extremely fast speed, and then parasitized and multiplied on the new mother body, further expanding its territory.

    Song Yue searched from the first floor to the fifth floor, and all she saw were corpses everywhere.

    In this case, it is almost impossible for anyone to survive.

    Song Yue searched without hope, and suddenly, there seemed to be a gaze cast towards her from behind!

    She turned around abruptly.