Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    A news item is pushed to the screen.

    "Madden! Can a B-level team that has only received investment from Green Frog really launch cross-generational research results? Let's wait and see"

    Green Frog, Team B.

    A few words made Song Yue think of someone.

    She clicked on the text and quickly browsed the content.

    "Three generations of improved seeds, a new type of high-temperature-resistant grain, is expected to be unveiled this Wednesday with team members..."

    Song Yue was stunned.

    how come? Zhou Shuhan and the four of them actually researched the results ahead of time?

    Taking a shallow breath of air, she thought about it calmly.

    It is not impossible.

    Although the overall strength of Zhou Shuhan's team is mediocre, they have been holding their breath and want to make achievements this year.

    It's just that I didn't expect them to actually make it.

    While thinking, Song Yue walked to the budding plant, picked it off lightly, and saw that the problem of the fruit ears had been solved, and the seed cultivation was basically declared complete.

    It's a pity that we are still one step behind.

    Zhou Shuhan's team has already released the news first, and won the public's attention. Even if Mr. Qiu follows the development press conference, it doesn't make much sense.

    First come, first served is always the default rule in every field.

    In this way, she may not be able to complete the chosen task.

    Sighing secretly, he looked up the dungeon task again, and sure enough, he saw the words annotated by the system.

    [...Optional task: successfully cultivate a new type of high-temperature-resistant grain (completion rewards 80 life points) (not completed)]

    80 life points, if you don't have it, it's gone.

    Song Yue looked at the last three words, feeling rather complicated.

    Originally, choosing to do a task is optional. She also had the mentality of doing it if she could and not letting her down at the beginning.

    But who would have known that the result was preempted by others suddenly, and I felt a little uncomfortable in my heart.

    However, this discomfort was quickly relieved.

    She is just a quest taker, and losing an insignificant quest won't have a big impact on her.

    Instead, it was She Wen.

    Since returning to China, she has devoted herself to the experiment, and has higher expectations for the results than anyone else.

    If she hears about Zhou Shuhan's team, I don't know if she will...

    Half an hour later, Song Yue waits in the dining room for She Wen and Qiu Lao who woke up.

    She Wen looked surprised: "Senior Sister Song, you got up so early."

    Song Yue hummed calmly: "There is something I want to tell you."

    "Ah? What's the matter?" She Wen retracted her surprise, He smiled and sat beside her.

    Song Yue remained calm, picked up a cup of tea, and drank it slowly: "Zhou Shuhan's team is going to hold a press conference this Wednesday."