Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    It was extremely cold overnight, talking about the current country Z.

    The whole country is covered in silver in an instant.

    Of course, this is a positive direction. In fact, most of the scenes people see in the house are yellow-brown floods frozen into ice cubes, black icicles hanging under the eaves, and some gray and white ice slag.

    There is a breath of death everywhere, and there is no beauty of winter in the past.

    Song Yue rolled over and got out of bed, originally planning to turn on the radiator to heat up the room.

    Unexpectedly, when I pressed the button, there was no response.

    It won't be broken, right?

    This is new.

    Song Yue was suspicious, and tried to press another one, but the result was the same.

    Suddenly, she realized something, and hurried to press the lights in the living room, but none of them turned on.

    power cut.

    Then I ran to the kitchen and turned on the faucet, but a drop of water came out.

    No water.

    Song Yue was a little dazed, and only then remembered that in her last life, more than two weeks after the flood broke out, city C was completely cut off from water and electricity.

    In this life, because there are reborn people in the official, the time has actually been delayed a lot.

    But there is no way to completely avoid it.

    The outdoor temperature is now at least 30 degrees below zero, and the electrical circuits and water pipes must have been damaged by freezing.

    Thinking of this, Lin Xiaojuan and Song Tianyuan walked out of the bedroom.

    "God, why is it so cold!" Lin Xiaojuan wrapped her clothes and rubbed her hands.

    Song Tianyuan strode up to the thermometer, looked up and said, "It's incredible, the room is minus 3 degrees."

    This is the coldest temperature in the twelfth lunar month of winter in C City, and now it happens in August, which is the beginning of summer!

    Lin Xiaojuan hurried back to the bedroom to add clothes, while Song Tianyuan walked up to Song Yue, and asked in a probing tone: "Xiaoyue, are you going to use the generator?" Sensing that there was something in her father's words, Song Yue

    nodded, then shook her head: "I want to use it, But I'm a bit concerned."

    "Worried about the generator being too loud and attracting the attention of the neighbors?" Song Tianyuan used to be an electrician and had opened a home appliance repair shop for several years, so he knew more about it.

    Song Yue hummed: "That's right, so I was wondering if there is any other way to prevent the sound from being transmitted."

    Song Tianyuan waved his hand when he heard it: "It's impossible, as long as the motor is running, the buzzing sound is not at all. I can't stop it. Didn't you see this thing used in my store when you were a child, and you still asked me why Dad made such a loud noise. No way, as long as you drive around, you can definitely hear it." Song Yue

    sighed , looking at the cold air coming out of her mouth, said sadly: "Dad, let me think about it."

    The things she finally hoarded can't be used as decorations?