Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    "Please, we don't mean anything malicious, let's go in!"

    A woman carrying her son appeared in Song Yue's field of vision. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes were red, and her face and hands were all dirty. find here.

    However, the uncle cook did not let go: "No, even if you have children, you have to explain clearly. We don't want a murderer to live with us."

    The woman hurriedly shook her head when she heard this: "No, I swear absolutely not! The blood was rubbed on someone else, I am a little woman, how can I have the guts and strength to kill someone!" To

    prove it, the aunt next to her stepped forward, pinched the woman's slender wrist and arm, and signaled to the cook: "It's really slender Arms are thin and legs are weak."

    "Master Chen, I think this little girl is pitiful, it's not easy for a woman with a child, let her mother come in."

    Under the persuasion of the people around, the cook The uncle had no choice but to give in, but he still asked one more question: "You made this... woven bag on your body?"

    Song Yue also noticed the two homemade buoyancy bags on the woman's chest and back.

    "I did it, that's how I floated all the way here." The woman nodded like a chick pecking at rice.

    "Okay, you guys come in." The uncle cook was silent for a while, and chose to believe in the woman, "I suggest you live on the 7th or 8th floors. There is no news of the government sending rescuers, and the water level will not drop in a short time, and It is estimated that there will be a continuous upward trend, and it is safer for you to live upstairs."

    The woman thanked her repeatedly, and went to the stairwell with her son on her back.

    Uncle Cook turned around and asked everyone to pack up and prepare to go upstairs.

    When the outside gradually became quiet, Song Yue opened the door completely.

    She walked to the place where the woman was standing before, bent down, picked up the two buoyancy packs that the woman had lost, held them in her hands, and looked at them.

    "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with this thing?" Sister Mei asked suspiciously as she followed behind her.

    Song Yue squinted her eyes: "No problem, I'm just curious about how this thing is made."

    She tried it in her previous life, but because of the extremely high requirements for needlework, she didn't succeed in any of them.

    It is difficult for ordinary people to sew such fine and tight stitches after spending a lot of time, not to mention that under such tight time conditions, it is really rare to be able to keep the buoyancy bag from leaking much air.

    Song Yue went through it in her mind, she saw that woman in the hypermarket just now.

    At that time, my husband and parents-in-law were with me.

    She remembered that when she sent Nan Nan back to the hypermarket, the woman murmured to her husband: "Look at the little girl, she can do everything at a young age, and then look at me, I'll be a cow and a horse for you. Years of full-time wife, now she can do nothing but wash clothes and cook!"

    Song Yue's eyes shimmered, and she took the two buoyancy packs.

    The kayak on the balcony had been deflated, and Huang An and Sister Mei took the initiative to carry it.