Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    However, as soon as Lin Xiaojuan's voice fell, the residents on the other floor of the opposite building also screamed.

    "Two people! Two people were hanged on the 6th floor!!!"

    The shout of the residents was like a huge thunder, which exploded in the nearby buildings.

    Lin Xiaojuan was so frightened that her heart skipped a beat, she almost lost her footing, but in the end it was Song Tianyuan who supported her so that she didn't fall down.

    "Two, two..." Lin Xiaojuan's lips turned pale, "Did the two of them commit suicide?"

    Song Yue frowned, and closed the curtains: "Mom, don't stand by the window, it's easy to catch cold."

    Lin Xiaojuan sat slowly Back on the sofa, after a long delay, he raised his head and asked, "Why...the two children are still so young...what can't be figured out..."

    Although those two had troubled their daughter before, after all, they were not What a deep hatred, the crime does not deserve death.

    Lin Xiaojuan didn't understand, and kept murmuring: "No wonder I saw him in a bad state today...it turns out...he's already woken up...to think about it."

    The death of Qiao's brothers and sisters brought quite a shock to Lin Xiaojuan.

    Song Yue and Song Tianyuan took turns comforting each other for a while before Lin Xiaojuan nodded, saying that she was fine.

    "Mom, don't be perfunctory. Tell me if you feel uncomfortable, whether it's physically or mentally." Song Yue stood in front of her mother with a very serious expression.

    Lin Xiaojuan has already started to feel depressed. If she hadn't intervened in time during the day and took her to ventilate, it would only be worse now.

    Seeing that Lin Xiaojuan's emotions were soothed during the day, and such a sensational event happened at night, Song Yue worried that Lin Xiaojuan would be affected and her mood would sink again.

    Song Tianyuan was also worried about his wife. He sat next to Lin Xiaojuan and repeatedly emphasized: "Xiaoyue is right. If you have any discomfort, you must tell me as soon as possible. Don't hold it back. This person will die if you hold it back. And you I’m still here, if you’re really unhappy, you can punch me twice to get angry!”

    Song Tianyuan turned his back while talking, deliberately showing it to Lin Xiaojuan.

    Lin Xiaojuan patted him angrily, and laughed out loud: "Usually he's like a stuffy pot, but now he's good at coaxing people.

    " Eyebrows, followed by a smile.

    The atmosphere eased, and Song Yue secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    It was not yet 9 o'clock, and the community was brightly lit.

    When Song Yue passed by the living room, she happened to catch a glimpse of someone coming downstairs from the opposite building. The three of them were wrapped in thick clothes and rushed to the outside of the community.

    Not long after, people in police uniforms and white coats were brought into the community.

    It seems that a few of their well-meaning people went to a nearby rescue point and called the police.

    The sound of footsteps downstairs staggered, and Song Yue soon heard someone coming upstairs.

    Bang bang, the door was knocked.