Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Before I could express my emotion, the floor under my feet suddenly started to vibrate! A loud bang followed.

    Song Yue, who experienced this scene in the TV tower in the flood dungeon, immediately reacted: "The house collapsed!"

    Song Hegang suddenly panicked: "What should we do! We are on the 36th floor!"

    District C is a famous slum, Due to the continuous erosion of the site by Areas A and B, the buildings here can only be built upwards. Over the years, it is not uncommon for houses to have more than 50 or 60 floors.

    Such an unreasonable addition of floors will only put further pressure on the foundation already eroded by acid rain, and at this moment, the Lotus Apartment is facing a slanted collapse!

    "It's definitely too late to go downstairs!"

    Song Yue tensed up, and quickly looked around, and finally, she set her eyes on the window sill in the kitchen.

    "Come with me!" she said.

    "What are you going to do?!" Could it be that he wanted to jump off the 36th floor? Song He was terrified, but followed obediently.

    Zhang Li followed closely behind.

    The reinforced concrete under their feet collapsed more and more, and everyone felt that the ground was tilting in one direction!

    Supporting the kitchen counter with one hand, Song Yue jumped up, looked at the building outside, and immediately turned her head, and at the same time, there were two more needles in her hand.

    "This is an epinephrine injection, and it's injected into the buttocks!"

    "What injection?!" Song Hegang was shocked, and took the needle tremblingly.     Song Yue didn't have time to explain to him, so she said with sullen eyebrows, "If you want to live, get the injection,

    or you'll die here!"

Gritting his teeth, he stabbed his hands behind his buttocks.

    She bared her teeth and hissed, but she kept pushing the injection inside, and the colorless clear liquid was slowly injected into her body.

    "Okay, follow me and jump out from here." Song Yue urged.

    There was no turning back when she opened the bow, Zhang Li had to jump now even if she didn't dare to jump, so she followed to the kitchen counter, ready to follow behind Song Yue.

    To put it bluntly, she is usually not a person with particularly good physical fitness, but the process of getting onto the kitchen counter just now was easy, as if she was just stepping on a brick, without any effort.

    Could this be the effect of that plain injection? Zhang Li was secretly surprised, but at the same time couldn't help being overjoyed.

    If this is the case, then maybe they still have a way to survive!

    After confirming that Zhang Li was keeping up, Song Yue turned her head and looked out of the window. As the floor fell like a giant, her eyes froze and she shouted: "It's now! Keep up!" After speaking, she rushed

    out like an arrow leaving the string !

    Zhang Li hurriedly urged Song Hegang: "Don't be dumb! Hit it!"

    After speaking, she bowed and jumped out of the window, disappearing into Song Hegang's terrified eyes.

    Just as Song He was looking at the injection, he made a final heartbreak, pulled out the condom, inserted the needle, and pushed the reagent.