Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    When Song Wei woke up, she found that Song Yue was chatting with her classmates.

    Chen Junnan gestured with lingering fear: "The sand is like a living thing, overwhelmingly pressing towards us. If we hadn't covered our mouth and nose with clothes in advance, we would have been choked to death!" Zhang Tong lay on the bed, staring at his pupils and nodding: "

    Thanks Let Song Wei's mind turn quickly, let us climb up by stepping on the fallen sand, otherwise we..." We

    will all die.

    The experience of escaping from the dead was too thrilling, and the two teenagers trembled while talking.

    Song Yue got up, patted the heads of the two of them, and comforted: "It's fine, don't worry." "

    Tsk, pretending."

    A voice broke the harmonious atmosphere.

    Don't need to think about it, I also know that it's Song Wei, the younger sister who is at odds with the original owner.

    The original owner doted on this younger sister very much, and gave her almost anything she wanted, and she never treated her badly in terms of money.

    But because they don't know how to educate, people grow biased.

    Song Yue is not the original owner, and she doesn't have so much doting thoughts. Seeing that the other party's words are not big or small, she immediately lowered her eyebrows and said coldly: "You have no right to say that to me." The stubborn girl sitting on the chair

    paused , but only for half a second, and immediately returned to normal, and whispered: "You are not qualified to educate me." It was too

    late to speak, and just as the words fell, a figure flashed in front of her.

    Song Wei shrank back subconsciously, and raised her voice: "What are you doing!"

    Song Yue stood in front of her, condescending, and rolled up her sleeves while talking: "Did you see these needle holes? These are all done without your knowledge. In this case, your sister went to the hospital to get needles. Not many, only 14 injections, one injection a week, a total of 3 and a half months.

    Your sister is working to make money, and at the same time secretly treating patients behind your back. What are you doing? ?

    Oh, let me think about it, skipping classes during the day to go to the Internet cafe, climbing over the wall to go to the dance hall in the middle of the night, taking the money from your sister to treat classmates to eat, drink and have fun on weekends, and then it’s summer vacation, just take the money and disappear, and come to the desert to find excitement, right? "

    Song Wei stared at the blue and white blood vessels on her arm, as well as the large and small black needle holes, and was stunned: "You... What's wrong with you? "

    Song Yue put down her sleeves again with a calm face: "You don't need to know what disease, your sister only hopes that you can study hard, have a decent job in the future, and be able to support yourself, that's enough. "

    What about your sister and your sister? Aren't you my sister?

    Song Wei stared at the person in front of her, thinking that the other person was speaking strangely.

    Looking at each other more, she felt more and more hairy, so she looked away awkwardly, got up and said : "I'm going to the bathroom. "

    Unexpectedly, Song Yue followed.