Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    150, 149, 148...

    Song Yue picked up the unconscious poison maker on the ground, carried him on one shoulder, and fled the scene quickly.

    The poison maker was short and fat, and Song Yue could clearly feel a lump of fat pressing down on her body when she ran away with it on her shoulders.

    Fortunately, she has also strengthened her body, so that she will not be crushed by this weight, and she runs with wind under her feet, without muddy water at all.

    Seeing that the gate was right in front of him, suddenly, a ten-man team blocked the passage they had to pass through with their guns in hand.

    "Put down the people on your shoulders and raise your hands!" the leader shouted.

    Song Yue blinked and didn't move.

    "Warning again! Put down the people on your shoulders and raise your hands! Otherwise, you will face bullets!" The leader on the opposite side continued to emphasize, and the whole team also moved forward a few small steps.

    "Hey~ Handsome guys, hello~"

    At this moment, the door was inexplicably swiped open.

    A tall woman stood outside the door, with a shot sentry lying at her feet. The woman held a gun in her hand, and pointed the gun at the squad in the aisle.

    Everyone didn't have time to react, they only heard a few bangs.

    The woman pulled the trigger, and the squad soldiers fell one by one!

    Song Yue also took the opportunity to take out the last smoke bomb, threw it on the ground, carried the poison maker on his shoulders, and passed through the fallen crowd with lightning and sparks all the way.

    "You sit in the back seat, I'll drive." The woman rushed into the cab without any ambiguity.

    Song Yue did not refuse, after all, the other party was more familiar with this barracks than herself.

    She said "OK", threw the drug maker to the back row, kicked him into a curled up state, and quickly sat on the back row.

    The moment the door was closed, the tires under the car were spinning crazily like a high-end mixer turned on!

    Aloyina looked at the woman gratefully, finally turned her head, and looked at Song Yue guiltily: "...Miss sister, I'm sorry, I made a mistake."

    If she didn't hear the breath of the attacker behind her, the young lady would not been delayed for so long.

    Song Yue waved her hand and said bluntly: "It's just a small injury. After drinking the comfrey potion you gave, I have fully recovered."

    She deliberately pulled up the clothes on the right shoulder and showed the other party the skin in the hole.

    Aroina was afraid that she would be perfunctory, so she deliberately leaned back, carefully looked at the wounds inside, and found that they were indeed healed, and her heart fell down.

    "It's good when you recover." She smiled comfortably.

    When the voice fell, there was a loud bang behind him!

    At the same time, Song Yue received a long-lost system prompt.

    [Congratulations to the host, successfully completed the selected task]

    The building collapsed, flying sand and rocks everywhere, and then the flames burst out, like tentacles from the abyss, quickly swallowing the building.