Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    After eating and drinking enough, the cold hands and feet slowly warmed up.

    Looking at the empty plates on the table, Liang Han felt ashamed in his heart: "I'm sorry, Xiaoyue, I ate so much food from your family..."

    Even if her family has a stockpile, it can't afford it.

    Song Yue smiled and shook her head: "It doesn't matter, I already have it at home, and I have exchanged a lot for volunteer work, so there is no shortage for now." "

    Volunteers..." Thinking of the half-month working life, Liang Han I couldn't help but feel sad, "I also participated, but unfortunately I don't have any skills and strength, so I can only do the white card work with the least contribution...By the way, Xiaoyue, what kind of position are you taking?" Song Yue's eyes lighted

    slightly Shan, lied again: "Blue card."

    "Lan, blue card?!" Liang Han couldn't help being startled, thinking that no wonder her family didn't lack food.

    The contribution value of the blue card is twice that of the white card. At the end of the day, if she can only exchange for 1 piece of bread, Song Yue can exchange for 2 pieces.

    Coupled with the fact that the other party said that there was a stockpile at home, and the 5-day food package dropped by the helicopter, Liang Han did the math casually, and it seemed that Song Yue's current conditions could indeed be met.

    Sighing secretly, this is the gap between people, why can't she do it?

    Feeling uncomfortable, but her movements were unambiguous, she got up and wanted to help clean up the dishes.

    Song Yue stopped her: "No, you just need to rest."

    This made Liang Han even more embarrassed.

    But when he thought of the frostbite on his hand, he didn't refuse any more, and sat down obediently.

    Looking at the backs of his friends in the kitchen, for some reason, Liang Han always felt that the Song Yue he saw after returning to China was different from before.

    Her eyes are sharper and her skills are surprisingly good. When she looks at people and things, her expression is always indifferent. It seems that nothing can make her face turbulent.

    If I use one word to describe it, Liang Han thinks it is probably "alienation".

    It may be that I have stayed abroad for too long, which caused my friends to be a little rusty.

    Just like the fact that Song Yue lived in Nanshan District, she actually forgot... Liang Han thought with guilt and guilt.

    On the other side, Song Yue put the bowls and chopsticks into the kitchen, then took out a box of instant noodles, a box of bottled mineral water, and went to the bedroom (space) to get a super-large lithium battery, put them all in front of Liang Han, and said: "I'll see you off when you leave. Take these back."

    It can be seen that Liang Han is not doing well, otherwise she would not have run out alone in the cold to find things. As a friend, she can't be indifferent enough to stand by and watch .

    What's more, when I was in junior high school, my family's conditions were not good, and I was reluctant to pay the spring outing fee. It was Liang Han who took the initiative to pay the money for him.

    She always remembered this kindness.

    Now, it's her turn to pay back.

    Looking at the two large boxes of supplies and the lithium battery that can last for a long time, Liang Han was so shocked that he didn't speak for a long time.