Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    "You are very courageous. You dare to go around Pan Minghui and come to ask me." Song Yuening looked at the boss of the Ning Factory, and after a while, the corner of her mouth curled up, and said in a leisurely manner.

    When the factory owner heard it, his heart skipped a beat, and his legs immediately softened: "Mr. Song, no, I dare not... I don't have the guts..." " Then do     n't

    let me hear these words again."

With a glance, he turned around and stepped into the cab, leaving only an indifferent back view of the other party.

    The vehicle started, and the factory owner, Zhan Zhanwei, watched the people and the car leave, and when Song Yue was completely out of sight, he revealed his true colors, with a look of ferocity in his eyes: "Hey, don't tell me about the factory where I prostituted myself, and I won't give it to me." Huh, I have more than 30 mouths under me, it's really deceiving!"

    The factory boss followed a male assistant, and his eyes rolled when he heard the sound: "Boss Zhong, do you want to be Pan Minghui's upline?"

    Zhong Yu was surprised For a moment, he stared at his assistant who had been with him for many years: "You also think it's time to make a move, don't you?" The

    male assistant nodded: "Yes, Boss Zhong, the opportunity is already in front of you.

    " He lifted it up, indicating the direction Song Yue was driving away from.

    Of course Zhong Yu understood what his assistant meant. Since the woman surnamed Song was Pan Minghui's upline, if he killed her, he could take her place and become Pan Minghui's manager.

    This is how their business is. Whoever has the ability will take the position. As for the eliminated people, the boss will not care about their life or death at all.

    A murder plan came up in Zhong Yu's mind, he raised his hand, and the assistant immediately drove out the same enhanced car.

    There were also 3 brothers in the car, each of whom had been with Zhong Yu for many years.

    The black car got on the road and chased after Song Yue's car.

    The acid rain began to patter, and the two workers in the candy factory saw this scene and complained as usual.

    "It's raining again, it's really troublesome."

    "Damn acid rain, when will the upper management be able to take care of it? It feels like this year has become more and more serious." "Guess what,

    the clothes rail I hung on the balcony was covered by the rain. After three or four days of showering, I broke myself! Fortunately, I found out in time, otherwise I would have smashed my head if I fell downstairs." "Hey,

    you still dare to hang clothes outside? I sealed the balcony a long time ago, and now I only dare to hang clothes in the house, otherwise one piece of clothes will be broken and the other will be broken, and I don’t have that much money to buy new ones.” “

    Oh, there’s no way, this ghost city is just so dilapidated.”

    The two chatted like this , while stirring the semi-flowing liquid in the large iron tank.

    This is the syrup used to make candy. It requires hundreds of cycles of machine plus manual stirring to mix the ingredients evenly. They do this kind of work every day, and they have long been familiar with it.

    However, precisely because of being too familiar, one of the workers suddenly noticed something strange in the jar.

    "Wait, do you think this color is wrong?" He stared at the slightly cloudy liquid, thinking.