Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Song Yue probed Pan Minghui's breath.

    Fortunately, the breath is still there, but because of being too emotional, he passed out.

    She then looked at the wound on his neck, the skin was peeled off, it was shocking, but in fact the wound was not deep. She deliberately avoided the carotid artery, and only scratched the vein and some capillaries. In general, there was a certain degree of blood loss, but it was not directly fatal.

    After waiting on the spot for more than ten seconds, Zhang Li hurried back and shouted at Song Yue, "Sister Song! The boss said I bought something for you! You go to the mall to check it yourself!" "Okay, thank you."

    Song

    Yue Yue was waiting for this moment, she entered the mall with her consciousness, and sure enough, there was an extra package pattern in the lower right corner of the mall.

    Click to open it, and it shows that the mailer is "Aroina", a very unique name.

    There were 3 [comfrey potions] in the package. Song Yue clicked on them one by one to check the quality, and found that they were all excellent!

    As mentioned before, the quality of props is divided into four categories, from low to high are ordinary, excellent, excellent and excellent.

    The common ones that Song Yue sees the most are common ones, and of course the ones she uses the most are also of this type. After all, the price is cheap, and she can only afford this kind.

    But unexpectedly, No. 4 was able to buy 3 bottles of the highest quality potion in one go, which made Song Yue a little surprised.

    She quickly withdrew her thoughts, took the medicine, took out one of them, uncorked the bottle, pointed the medicine bottle at Pan Minghui's mouth, and slowly sent the medicine into her mouth.

    The moment the wound was nourished by the potion, it quickly healed.

    Zhang Li and Song Hegang were stunned.

    "My God, is this the magic medicine that the boss talked about? It can cure any disease!" "

    It's the first time I've seen a wound that healed so quickly, it's amazing!"

    "The boss is really the boss, he really has the ability!"

    "I will definitely learn from my boss in the future, and strive to become as powerful as her one day!"

    The two praised with admiration, and Song Yue listened to it silently.

    In a sense, No. 4 is indeed very capable. She is not the kind of martial arts master who can be seen at a glance. Even because of her soft speech and cute appearance, it is easy for people to mistake her for being easy to bully.

    In fact, however, she has a lot of brains.

    In the promotion dungeon, do not fight or grab, lower the sense of presence; in this dungeon, exist as the behind-the-scenes commander, let the younger brother run errands for him to complete the task.

    No matter how unfavorable the beginning is for her, Song Yue knows that she can always find the most suitable way to let herself survive to the end.

    It really should prove what is natural selection and survival of the fittest.

    Song Yue withdrew her thoughts, reached out and touched Pan Minghui's neck to confirm that the wound had completely healed, and asked the attendants to carry him back to the room to rest.