Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The deaths of No. 5 and No. 6 once again caused waves among the taskers.

    Copy Fifth morning, restaurant.

    The missionaries talked a lot.

    "No. 1 is dead, and No. 5 and No. 6 are also dead. Do you think the same person did it?" "

    Very likely!"

    "Then who do you think?"

    "It must be the ones in front of the number." , Others don’t have that ability.”

    “That makes sense, let me see, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4; No. 9, No. 10. No, there are only five left in the top ten.

    ” This group of people is really ruthless, forget it, stay away quickly, I don’t want to be stabbed to death by them.”

    After the restaurant punched the card, people rushed out, fearing that they would die if they were a second late.

    Perhaps because of this fear, for the remaining few days, no one dared to provoke her and No. 4, No. 9, and No. 10, and instead lived a comfortable life.

    Strange to say, since number 1, number 5, and number 6 have died one after another, the number of taskers has basically stabilized. Except for a very few people who died every day because they couldn't resist the cold and disease, the rest are all alive and well of.

    No one made a direct move, and no one engaged in a sneak attack, as if everyone had reached a tacit agreement in secret.

    On the fourteenth day of the dungeon, 099 lay lazily on the bed, without the fighting spirit he had when he first entered the dungeon: "I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it, I got rid of 3 scourges, and I got a piece of peace~ Fortunately, you did it early, otherwise Maybe something will happen if you leave it behind."

    Song Yue smiled half-smile: "That's not what you said at the beginning."

    099 hurriedly stood up and smoothed things over for himself: "That's because I'm afraid that something will happen to you!"

    Who knows what desperate move No. 6 will make at that time.

    However, looking back now, he found that his tasker was still very smart, and used tricks to kill No. 6.

    At this time, 099 suddenly had a selfish thought in his heart.

    No. 1 is strong, No. 5 cheats systematically, and No. 6 is a master who hides deep. Now these three have been eliminated, which means that Xiaoyue will not see them in the promotion dungeon next time.

    The loss of three capable competitors is good for Xiaoyue and himself.

    099 thought happily, the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously.

    "Oh, by the way, Xiaoyue." Thinking of the frozen space, 099 reminded, "Remember to check the farmland after you go out, you may need to get rid of insects." After not

    entering the space for two consecutive weeks, Song Yue almost told me about the farmland. I forgot, so I nodded and said "OK".

    "Then I'll be leaving first, come on~"

    After 099 finished speaking, he disappeared with a whoosh.

    At the same time, the countdown ends.

    [Congratulations, you have successfully completed this round of promotion]

    [The B-level dungeon will open in the early morning of October 1st, please prepare early for the mission]