Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    On the seventh floor, the hotel staff are waiting in the sightseeing hall.

    Song Yue glanced over the crowd, and finally landed on the woman with her son.

    "Tell me, what's the matter?"

    The woman trembled, and whispered, "You have a kayak, I saw it yesterday." "

    And then?" Song Yue said coldly.

    I don't know if she was frightened by her aura, but the woman's voice dropped a few degrees: "...the kayak is in your room, we hope you can take everyone out of the hotel together." Sure enough, the woman was behind her

    yesterday observe them.

    Song Yue squinted at the woman.

    Too bad she's not the Virgin.

    The reason she can accept Huang An and Sister Mei is because she has been in contact with her for a while before, and she knows in her heart that they will not mess around.

    But the hotel staff still has the woman in front of them, and they are not related to her, so what obligation does she have to help?

    "Sorry, no help." She refused firmly.

    The woman opened her mouth halfway, but she didn't expect her to refuse so simply: "But you can't just watch us die!" The

    request failed, so she started playing the emotional card.

    Song Yue had seen this kind of people a lot in her previous life, and she still had no expression on her face: "The kayak is mine, and whoever I want to take with me is my freedom, and you have no right to interfere." "Why are you so cold-blooded? You shouldn't have let me go yesterday.

    " You live in!" A man in work clothes in his thirties stood up and pointed at Song Yue's nose and cursed.

    Song Yue folded her arms around her chest, and smiled lightly: "Why can't I enter? 808 is my room, and I have paid for it. It costs 6,400 yuan for 7 days. What's the matter? Are you the hotel owner? How about you take this room?" Give me back the money, and I can leave now."

    808?

    Everyone looked at each other and couldn't help but exclaim.

    This is the most expensive presidential suite in Huxin Hotel!

    This girl was dressed in plain clothes, but she didn't expect to be a big customer of Huxin Hotel!

    Moreover, since she opened the room, they really have no reason to drive her away...

    The staff who followed the woman's words and said that they would definitely persuade Song Yue to take out the kayak for everyone's use lost all confidence at this moment , only looking at each other, not daring to speak.

    Including the man who scolded Song Yue just now, also stuck in place, his face turned green and pale.

    The woman obviously didn't know that Song Yue lived here, her throat was choked, and she changed her words: "Sister, don't blame everyone for being emotional just now, look at this night, the water level has risen to the third floor, who knows that there will be no water in the future?" How about continuing to rise? Now everyone is very nervous, I hope you can understand. I know that it is a bit selfish to ask you to contribute your kayak, but human life is a matter of life, sister, you really can’t do nothing. "

    "Knowing that your request is selfish, don't mention it." Song Yue raised her eyebrows, and with one sentence pierced the woman's intention of moral kidnapping.