Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    The train gallops.

    The sky outside the window was bright and dark, dark and bright again.

    The high temperature made the people in the cargo box extremely thirsty, but they escaped in a hurry this time, and they didn't bring enough water. No matter how thirsty they were, they were reluctant to drink all the water.

    Song Yue wandered around, finally got up, took out half a box of mineral water from the trunk, and put it in front of everyone: "I still have 6 bottles here, just right, one bottle for each person." Everyone's eyes lit up instantly

    !

    She Wen suppressed her excitement, and carefully took a bottle: "Senior Sister Song, you are so good, why do you have everything!"

    Song Yue smiled lightly and said nothing.

    Song Wei was the second to get the water. She gave "Sister" a complicated look, and asked in a low voice, "Can you turn water out of thin air?"

    She remembered that when she put Zhang Tong into the trunk, it was empty and there was nothing in it. No.

    I saw the person in front of me bend his eyebrows and eyes: "Not only that, but also other things can be conjured."

    As he said, he went deep into his pocket (space), pretending to take out, and two big white rabbits lay in the palm of his hand: "Here, this toffee is delicious. "

    Song Wei: ...

    What else can she say, just accept it. "

    Holding two candies and a bottle of water, she sat down with her back against the cargo box.

    I looked back and forth at the candy several times, and finally slowly pushed it away and stuffed it into my mouth.

    A scent of milk melted in her mouth immediately, Song Wei was stunned for a moment, she couldn't help being pleasantly surprised, it was the first time she ate such delicious milk candy!

    The third person to get the water was Qiu Lao. He was so focused on the desert soil that he didn't pay attention to anything else, he only thought that the water in Song Yue's hand was put in it in advance.

    Then there was Chen Junnan, he said thank you repeatedly, looking at Song Yue with sparkling eyes like looking at an idol.

    In the end it was Haru and Buzak's turn.

    Unnaturally, the two walked slowly to Song Yue.

    "Can we get it too?" Buzak licked his lips.

    Song Yue: "Of course."

    Anyway, she has plenty of space.

    Haru naturally didn't know Song Yue's true thoughts, he only knew that the other party emphasized to them both before boarding the train - you two can follow me, but I won't take the initiative to help you.

    I didn't expect to say it anyway, and in the end I still extended a helping hand to them.

    Gratitude and respect for the person in front of him further increased, Haru took the water, and solemnly said: "Thank you, the Lord God will definitely bless you."

    After distributing the water, Song Yue's stomach growled.

    She touched her belly, which hadn't eaten much, and sighed secretly.

    Just bear with it, and when you return to the star country, you can take out the delicious food in the space and eat it.

    In order to save energy, I was silent all the way afterwards.