Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Zhu Chunmeng was surprised, and even refreshed it several times in disbelief. It wasn't until he found the label "You have followed" written at the end of the other party's account that Zhu Chunmeng was sure that Song Yue was really behind this account!

    She actually helped her family dispel rumors? !

    Zhu Chunmeng was both suspicious and apprehensive, scrolling down with her fingers, and a most popular Weibo was automatically pushed to the top of her homepage.

    More than 80W likes, 20W+ comments, 10W+ forwarding.

    God, the heat is too high!

    She clicked in hastily, the screen zoomed in, and the faces of her and her husband Tan Jie stood out in it.

    "I am police officer Tan...open the door...warn you...I will definitely...do something bad to your family..."

    Even though it was not the first time watching this maliciously edited video, Zhu Chunmeng still felt shudder .

    It's too much, how can a person's mind be so vicious?

    Obviously her husband didn't say that at the time, but the man downstairs actually messed up his husband's words and put them together, and finally synthesized such a video!

    Non-professionals can't see any problems at all, and even she herself, if she didn't experience it personally on the spot, she might believe the video three-pointed.

    Zhu Chunmeng only felt that his mood, which had finally calmed down, rose up again.

    But fortunately this time, the video in hand is not slander, but to restore the truth for their family.

    Zhu Chunmeng pursed her lips, resisting to watch the restored video.

    A tightly twisted heart was slowly loosened.

    At this time, her husband Tan Jie also finished calling the director, and the former came up to her and asked her, "Who knows about that netizen?"

    Zhu Chunmeng gave him a complicated look, and took a deep breath: "It's Song Yue. "

    "It's her?! How could she..." Even Tan Jie, who is a policeman, couldn't help but be surprised. He took the phone from Zhu Chunmeng, and watched the video quickly. During the whole process, there was no sign of surprise in his eyes Yu Zhu Chunmeng.

    The video was processed so well that even a layman like Tan Jie could understand it.

    He put down his phone, breathed a long sigh of relief, then looked at his wife Zhu Chunmeng, and said sincerely: "Someday, let's go and thank you in person." Zhu Chunmeng said without hesitation, "Of course,

    I also mean that."

    Song Yue continued They saved their family twice, the first time was her son's life, and the second time was her husband's career. Both of these two big things were resolved smoothly without Song Yue not remembering the rewards.

    Zhu Chunmeng secretly vowed that if Song Yue encounters any difficulties in the future, as long as she can help, she will do her best to help!

    [Zhu Chunmeng: Xiaoyue, I'm sorry, there were too many things at home before, and the phone was left in the toilet. I just saw your message. Both my husband and I know that you clarified the truth for our family. Really, I don't even know how to thank you this time! You have helped our family too much, hey, I will not say those sensational words, anyway! If you encounter any difficulties in the future, you must tell me, and you must not be polite to me, or I will be unhappy! ]