Therapist || Chapter 34

Start from the beginning

"Lyla help me." Jay whined as he plopped down onto my bed and placed his bag down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked locking my phone and placing it on the nightstand one time. I was sitting on my bed with my back on the headboard. Jay came and placed his head on my lap making me laugh slightly as I started running my hands through his hair massaging his scalp.

"I like someone..." he sighed out making my eyes grow wide.

"You like someone?!" He nodded as he gave me puppy eyes.

"Her name is Katie..." he sighed out once again. The smile on his lips when he said her name said just how much he liked her.

"And?"

"She's a good girl...like she's a bookworm, she never skips, doesn't get into trouble, what the hell do I do? Will she even go for someone like me?" He asked locking eyes with me.

Did he really think out of all our friends I would be of good help? He must really be desperate.

"She's in this school so she isn't as good as she portrays, but be yourself, and not the jackass self you show everyone, be the guy you show to me and the girls, alright?" He nodded with a big smile before pulling an apple out of his bag.

"What the hell am I a horse?" He laughed but I ate the apple either way.

In comes Justin with a pout on his lips as well. What the hell was I a therapist?! What about the other girls?! He plopped onto my bed and laid his head on my lap making me sigh as I played with his hair.

"What's wrong Justin?"

"I'm whipped..." he simply said staring into space. The man whore is whipped?!

"Who?"

"Delilah and I sort of....slept together when we were by Eric's place, it was after we came back drunk and it's the best sex I've ever fucking had. She's such a freak in the sheets." He sighed out making me laugh.

"And what?"

"She doesn't want me, she said it was just a one time thing and that I'm a player." Delilah is just as much of a player I'm not sure what she's talking about.

"Did you tell her you liked her?"

"Not really, I said we should fuck again to which she said she doesn't sleep with the same guy twice unless it's her ex Mathew or something." He said scrunching his face up.

"Try actually telling her you like her Justin, and not that 'I want to fuck again' nonsense tell her you want her and only her." He nodded before giving me an apple as well. What the hell do I look like? Max from tangled?!

When he left after a while came in Delilah. Okay what the hell are they all just lined up outside?! She placed her head on my lap making me play with her hair. When the hell did I become the groups therapist?!

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm whipped Lyla." She said looking into my eyes. I laughed shaking my head.

"Let me guess, Justin?" She nodded and I laughed again.

"Just go find him and tell him how you feel De."

"How does this happen?! I mean one minute he's just a one night stand but the next I want more. He's such a freak in the sheets I mean, Lyla the things his tongue did to—"

"TMI TMI TMI!!!!!" I shouted covering my ears to which she laughed.

"Fine no details but still he's so good..."

"Just go tell him how you feel." She smiled and gave me a brownie as she got up.

"Don't eat that now, eat it tomorrow before class so you can be awake." She spoke smirking.

"Weird but okay." I said eyeing her skeptically.

In comes Ethan and Sofi moments after Delilah walked out. Sofi was crying and Ethan from what I could tell looked sad. Great. More work for me.

"What's wrong with you two?"

"He broke up with me!" Sofi cried out before climbing onto my bed and laying on my legs fully covering them with her body as she hugged my waist. I spread my legs to comfort her more. I massaged her scalp and kissed her head reassuringly.

"How'd it happen?"

"H-he said that he doesn't want me anymore..." she cried harder making me regret asking. She went into details about how he said they should stop because it's not right. She cried even more when she told me she caught him with another girl in their spot kissing and doing whatever the hell.

Ethan sat down on the bed next to me and once Sofi was all worn out from crying and now sleeping I brought my attention to him.

"Talk to me what's up?"

"I broke up with my girlfriend, she cheated."

"That bitch." I said to which he just nodded.

"Awww come here." I said wrapping an arm around his shoulder pulling him in for a tight hug.

"Let's blow her house up."

"No it's okay, she's not worth it. And to think I committed two felonies for her." He said shaking his head making me laugh. We pulled back and I could tell he wasn't fully okay but he'll get there.

"What was her name again?" I asked curiously.

"Ashly Oscar."

"Got it." I nodded and plotted an idea in my head. That bitch was going to pay and so will Mr.Ross.

_____

I'm turning into the authors who aren't consistent and I don't like that, so sorry guys:(

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment🎉.