Another Fall || Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"They're going to stop serving apples if you keep knocking people out with them you know." Elena said as she laughed making me shrug.

"Their fault for serving something that hard and throwable to felons." I laughed and so did the whole group.

     The rest of the lunch was pretty funny since the guys were cracking jokes. My last class for the day started and the second I sat in my chair I knocked out not caring to stay awake. Mr.Alrenzo tapped my arm shaking me slightly making me groan.

"What?" I grumbled out waking up from my slumber.

"Class is over get out of my classroom so I can go home Ms.Valentine." He said in a bored tone. Yeah I guess having a flat tone was a part of the job interview.

"Fuck off." I sighed out lifting my head and grabbing my bag getting out of his room. I rubbed my eyes slowly walking in the hall trying to wake up.

"Hey trouble." I heard Ryan say as he walked up to me. I yawned covering my mouth before looking his way.

"Hey." I sighed out feeling worn out for some reason. He threw an arm over my shoulders leading us down the hall. Fuck I'm in such a daze. I glanced up at Ryan who was smiling down at me. I gave him a small smile before looking forward again. Honestly after seeing Mr.Greys smile Ryan's own doesn't do much to me nor for me.

"What have you been up to trouble? I haven't seen you in ages."

"Getting into shit like always." I shrugged and he laughed. Doesn't sound as good as Mr.Greys laugh. Ugh this man has ruined me! I'm going to key his fucking car.

"What's up with you? You seem worn out."

"Just woke up from a nap." I said yawning again.

     Before I could comprehend what was happening Ryan yanked me to the side making me lose my balance falling on my ass. He almost fell but he managed to keep his balance.

(Like that but with her legs brought up higher and wider

(Like that but with her legs brought up higher and wider.)

"Ryan what the fuck?!" I groaned before looking up. Mr.Grey was staring down at me and looked rather flustered before moving his gaze quickly. I glanced down and my eyes widen before I closed my legs rapidly after seeing how he could see my yet another lace underwear. I quickly got up dusting my skirt off before pulling it down slightly.

"Mr.Grey." I said surprised and also sort of out of breath. He stared at me with his blank face. Fuck it's the second time he's seen my underwear.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked making me feel taken aback.

"Wh-what?"

"Why do you look so worn out?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Hey! I just woke up from a nap cut me some slack will you!" I found myself saying as I crossed my arms. He chuckled slightly before shaking his head at my childish manner.

"Of course you were, be more careful in the future Ms.Valentine."

"Uh sure sir." I said shyly looking at the floor. He walked off and I sighed.

"Why is he always so grumpy?" Ryan asked as we both watched Mr.Grey walk away. Fuck he looked so delicious.

"Beats me." I said with a shrug before starting to walk.

     Ugh this prick is driving me insane, I should pop his tires.

_____

Poor Lyla lol.

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Have a nice day❤️.