Addressing Me || Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

"Not that I know of." I said with a shrug before crossing my arms again.

"Alright, if you're not here in the first 5 minutes of lunch I will go find you myself. Go on now."

"You're serious?!" I asked in disbelief and definitely shock.

"When have I ever told a joke to you?" He asked furrowing his brows in confusion. Ugh this prick!

I stormed off but not before getting a glimpse of Ms.Ortegas hateful face. Ugh this man is going to make me kill him. As promised the stupid bell for lunch rung and I made my way to his stupid office. Of course on my way to his office Ms.Ortega stopped me.

"Don't get any bright ideas young lady, you almost ruin his career once." She spoke warningly.

"You really think he'll go for a student? God you must really be desperate." I rolled my eyes and walked past her. A grown woman acting like a child not wanting to share her candy is beyond me.

"What's up prick?!" I spoke smiling at him when I plopped down in one of the chairs in front of him. I threw my bag on the other one and he just rolled his eyes.

"If you keep doing that they might just get stuck back there." I smirked at my humor but he just stared blankly at me.

"You're here." He spoke in his flat and unemotional tone.

"Not like you left me a fucking choice." I said rolling my eyes as I crossed my legs and arms.

"Watch your language will you? Gosh you're always swearing for no reason. Here." He handed me his phone and I took it looking at a menu.

"I was going to order you something but I didn't know what you liked so hurry up I'd really like for my food to get here on time." I rolled my eyes at is impatient ass.

"You're the one who made me fucking come here in the first place, which speaking of is a dick move."

"Language or I'll punish you for it." Punish me? Like spank me?

"I'll just have the third one down." I gave him the phone back and he ordered our meals.

"Why are you always in trouble?"

"Because I don't care. Why are you always an ass?"

"Because you piss me off." He said rolling his eyes once again.

"Speaking of ass, Ms.Ortega seems to want a bite out of your cucumber." I said giving him a wink. He scrunched his face up in disgust before looking back down at his phone.

"Stop talking." He said keeping his gaze on his phone.

"Oh come on!" I whined as I sat up straight.

"Did you know she stopped me in the hall to warn me about you? She must really want you." He sighed and locked his phone placing it in his blazer one time.

"What do I have to do to make you shut up?" He asked with his straight face as always.

"Are you gay?" I asked tilting my head slightly as I looked at him in confusion.

"Do you want me to show you?" My eyes widened. 

"What?" I asked slightly flushed and most definitely taken aback.

"I asked why do you care about my love life? I hate repeating myself stop making me." Fuck I'm losing it.

"Just curious." I shrugged leaning back into the chair.

"I am not gay Ms.Valentine."

"Call me Lyla for gods sake, you make me sound so old when you address me like that." He just watched me with his straight unemotional face. I'm growing tired of this.

"If I do agree to that will you shut up about my love life?"

"Maybe." I shrugged with a smile. He rolled his eyes once again. His phone started ringing which he answered and then left the room. When he came back a delicious aroma filled the room and I turned around to see him with a lunch bag in hand.

"Finally I'm starving." He just stared at me as he made his way to his chair.

     Great an awkward meal with this prick. Just what I needed to complete my fucking life. Ugh!

_____

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment:)