Wild imagination || Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

"If you want to meet him just ask." I said as I sat on the table of the desk that was right in front of his. He stared at me with a bored look on his face that was begging me to just go away.

"So what are we doing Mr.Grey?" He sighed before grabbing his things and starting to walk out.

"Hey wait for me!" I shouted as I got off the desk and hurried to his side. After locking his door we went to his office where I just stared at him.

"Stop staring it's creepy." He said as he kept his gaze on the paper he was marking.

"What do you do for fun?" I asked making him sigh.

I was sitting in one of the chairs in front of his desk slouching slightly with my legs crossed one over the other and arms crossed over my chest.

"Do you plan on talking the whole time?"

"Yes." He sighed putting his pen and the paper down before leaning forwards and resting his intertwined hands on the desk.

"I work for fun, now do some work yourself."

"You know who you're talking to sir I don't do work." I said laughing as I sat up straight in the chair.

"Right..." he said rolling his eyes.

"How old are you?"

"27, go away." He kept just looking at me with pure boredom. Nevertheless he was answering so I kept going.

"Are you married?"

"Why do you care?"

"Just curious."

"No I'm not."

"Girlfriend? Kids?"

"None of either." The look of pure boredom just never left his face. There was also a hint of annoyance that made me want to laugh.

"I can see why, your attitude sucks. You're very handsome Mr.Grey, try being nicer."

"I'll try that, not with any of you though."

"Shots fired." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why are you such a grumpy man and you're only 27?"

"Because you guys stress me out."

"Why teach?"

"Lyla go do something productive."

"I like the way you say my name." I said with a smirk. He rolled his eyes before leaning back in his high back chair and placing both arms on the appropriate side of the armrest.

I need to seduce him and along with that I'll torture him. I'll make him so sexually frustrated he'll be losing his mind. Mental and sexual torture are chefs kiss.

"Ms.Valentine I think it's time you get going." He said with a straight face making me smile.

I got up out of my chair and went to stand next to him my back facing the door. My left hand went to the nape of his neck as I stepped closer and got on his lap straddling him and placing my other arm around his neck.

"What the fu-what are you doing?" His eyes grew wide and I could tell he wanted to push me off but didn't want to touch me.

"You're a hard man to make smile Mr.Grey." I teased with a smirk.

"I can charge you with sexual assault." He said with a straight face making me giggled.

I flattened my hands on his body and ran them from his shoulders down to his chest before grabbing his blazer. I started moving my lower body slowly making him close his eyes tightly and throw his head back struggling to keep control. Fuck this is so wrong. I leaned in closer to his ear and whispered in it.

"Better make it worth the charge then right?" I pulled back and his eyes were staring right at me with a mixture of lust and hate.

I bit my lip moving my body faster against him as I fisted his blazer. He groaned and I felt him starting to grown. His member started poking me as I started lowly moaning. Our eyes never dared to leave each other. Out of no where he grabbed my ass and got up. I moaned when my back made contact with the hard desk when he had laid me down. Mr.Grey pinned my arms down on either side of my head and thrusted his boner into my area making me feel just how hard he was through our clothes.

He brought his figure down and I could see the smirk on his face.

"Stop fucking with me before I take you right here." He said in a seductive tone. Am I imagining his?

"Lyla?"

"Ms.Valentine!"

"Huh wa-what?" I asked snapping out of my trance.

"I said to stop staring at me, it's creepy." He said from across the desk. I was still sitting in my chair across from him just staring at him.

Oh my god I just vividly imagined him taking me on his desk! Oh fucking hell!

"Sorry." He rolled his eyes but kept correcting his papers.

OH MY GOD IM WET!

Shit!

_____

Oh oh ;-)

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment:)