The Bell || Chapter 50

Start from the beginning

"W-why?! I was so close!" I groaned out frustrated.

"Don't leave me like this sir..." I was practically pleading with him. I knew sir always got him. I needed to come, I can't function with the ache in between my thighs.

"No, make yourself come." He smirked and a groan left my lips.

"If you want to make it go away then use me to make yourself come." Luca slowly moved my hips again before removing his hands from my body and resting them on the arm rest of his chair leaving me to slowly continue to grind on him. I bit my lips looking into his eyes as I moved myself.

     My pace slowly started to pick up to the point where I started to clench. To my dismay the fucking bell rung.

"The bell." I said in panic. When I moved to get off of him Luca grabbed my waist and pushed me down on him shaking his head.

"Come before they catch us."

"Wh-what?!"

"If you don't want to get caught you'll come for me Lyla." He definitely wasn't joking.

"Shit." I cried out before starting to move myself against him once again building up speed the more I got aroused. Ugh this prick! He was smirking as he watched me panic.

"I'm gonna come..." I said as I felt myself start to get close. The fear of getting caught was catching up to me arousing me more.

"Keep going..." fuck he's not going to help me.

"Lu-Luca...."

"Be a good girl and make yourself come Lyla..."

"I-I'm gonna-c-ome!" My eyes rolled back and I moved myself once again before letting out a low cry and feeling my body quiver. I was panting heavily and when my eyes focused on him I could see just how satisfied he was.

     The moment the second bell rung I got off of him hearing chatter sounding closer to the door.

"I got you dirty." I panted out seeing my orgasm on his pants. Wrong day to not wear shorts. It helped feel him better though.

"I always have backup, you should get to class." I nodded before grabbing my things as fast as I could.

"See you tonight." I said hurriedly as I ran to him and gave him a kiss and made my way out of his room just in time for his students to enter.

     Fuck that was close but the thrill of that felt so good. I made my way to the bathroom and wiped myself off then changed into clean pair of underwear which was no good. During my last class I recalled my intense orgasm and came a little more. Fuck you Mr.Grey! Fucking hell why did it have to feel so good?!

     It now being after school meant me and Luca were at his place spending some alone time. After studying we watched a movie cuddled up on the sofa which seemed to be a regular thing for us. I wanted to kiss him but decided against it.

"Pick another movie, I'll be back." I nodded and he went upstairs before coming back down after a while.

     As the movie went on my eyes open in horror when a sex scene came up. I looked up at Luca who's eyes were on me with a raised brow and an amused look on his face.

"I swear I didn't know that was in there." I really didn't since I chose a movie at random. It's an action film for fuck sakes why are they fucking in the bathroom when they're on a mission. It was kinda funny though because the guy they were after was knocking on the bathroom door.

"Mmm." He hummed before I found myself laying on the couch and him hovering over my body.

     His lips attached to mines and the girls moaning along with the guys groans faded away. All I could focus on were his lips and hand on my body. One hand was on the armrest behind my head holding himself up as the other one was on my cheek. Our lips danced together and I can't believe we've done this so many times yet I always get excited when we kiss. He grew hard in his shorts and I could feel him against me. Fuck he's so big.

     Definitely losing my mind for this man...

_____

Shrieking like a school girl🤭

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Thoughts tehe🤭🥰.