Detention? || Chapter 49

Start from the beginning

"I've been dying to do that all morning." He whispered softly before kissing me again but this time I placed my hands on his cheeks and deepened the kiss. The first bell rung making me pull back.

"I should get going." Softly against his lips I spoke.

"You should." He replied just as softly.

"One more?" I asked and he smiled before placing his lips on mines and kissing me like no tomorrow. Fuck it felt so good to sneak around, Sofi was so right. When we pulled back fully the both of us were slightly panting out of breath but I wanted more; and he saw that.

"Later okay?" I nodded bitting my bottom lip and with that we left the classroom.

It wasn't too suspicious since he'll usually hold me back to reprimand me so I guess being a troubled student was good for something. Lunch came around and I couldn't wait to be alone with him in his office. Finding myself before his office door I knocked on his door and entered when he instructed me to. I stayed put by the door after closing it and he smirked before getting out of his chair and slowly coming to me.

His hands placed themselves on either side of my head on the door as he leaned forward slightly once he was in front of me.

"I don't bite, why are you being shy?" He asked in his seductive tone that for some reason made me excited.

"I'm not shy." Defensively I spoke. I was being shy though. He always made me feel small but not in a terrifying way like others.

"You sure?" His right hand slowly went to the door nob where he locked it. So we were going to get handsy I see.

"Why are you locking the door?"

"Would be a shame to have someone walk in while I make you scream my name." I swallowed hard as my eyes widen looking into his lust filled honey eyes. Before I could comprehend what was going on his lips were on mines instantly earning a moan.

My hands automatically went around his neck as his went to the back of my thighs picking me up. I threw my bag somewhere in the office enjoying his lips on mines. Luca walked us towards the desk as we hungrily kissed. After setting me down his hands gripped and massaged my outer thighs as he stood in between them savoring my lips. His lips kissed down my jawline and then my neck making me move my head to the other side to give him more room to please me.

"Luca...." I couldn't stop myself from moaning his name as my hands played in his hair. His lips felt so good on my skin but my mind wouldn't stop racing thinking back on those dark memories.

"Luca we should stop." His lips froze and he pecked my neck before pulling back and looking into my eyes seeming genuinely concerned.

"What's wrong?" His hand caressed my cheek making me slightly smile.

"We shouldn't get to carried away, we don't have a lot of time to do what we want it's only lunch." I said to which he nodded before pecking my lips.

We stayed in the same position kissing and I felt happy he listened to me and didn't force me into anything I didn't want to do. Even when after school came around we kissed the whole time though I knew he wanted more. I was happy he listened to me.

Maybe he's my future; I've never felt this way before and I love it.

_____

Love it😊.

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment😁