Chapter 22 || two years later..

Guys, please comment on this chapter I need to know if it is good or not! Please! I haven't been getting comments and I need them to motivate me! So if you read took the time to read this COMMENT!!!

I woke up to crying. My baby girl Cara was screaming. I rushed to her, picking her up in my arms.

"Shh, it's okay baby." I hummed in her ears. Soon enough she calm down.

"How about we go feed the duckies today?" She squealed and grinned with the little teeth that were slowly growing.

I fed her the baby food, which was horrible. Once we had finished our own breakfast, I quickly hopped in the shower for 5 minutes before I had to get out and take care of Cara.

"Muma!" She had learnt to talk at an early age.

"Let's go get you dressed sweetie," everything would've been easier if I still had Luke here. Not a day went by that I hadn't thought of him. Not a day went by that I didn't miss him..not a day went by that I hated him for leaving me and never coming back.

5 Seconds Of Summer had taken off with their career and were currently touring the world. The only person who I still remained in contact daily with is Ashton.

He kept me updated with what was going on, promising that one day we will see each other. Even thought I highly doubt it with their insanely busy jobs.

I sighed thinking of how everything used to be. How much my life changed ever since Luke and I started going out, the first time he blurted out that he loved me. The first time I met Liz. The first time we all forgave one another for everyone's mistakes. The first time we hung out all the five of us. The first fight Luke and I got into. The first break down. The first heart break..

Cara was walking around in her nappy sucking her thumb. She looked at me innocently before giggling. I picked her up in my arms, as she lay her head on my shoulder. I never regretted getting pregnant at an early age, because Cara brings joy to my life everyday. My job consisted of being a youtuber. I knew that if I was going to have a child, and had nobody to look after her then I needed a job which would pay but I can do from home. Its fun and you get to travel the world, meet new people and after 2 years of doing it word gets around.

Once Cara has settled down for me to change her, I put on her black leggings, a white long sleeved shirt and a denim jacket with her tiny Timberlands.

"Well aren't you mummys mini me?" she looked at me before smiling. God, she reminds me so much of Luke. The blonde hair and blue eyes which shine in the sun. I sighed before scooped her into my arms as we walked outside down the pathway to my car. I buckled her in to her baby seat.

"Muma! Duckies!" Cara squealed throwing her hands up as I laughed with her.

Once we arrived at the duck pond, Cara was jumping up and down in her seat.

"Alright calm down Cara," I laughed at her before unbuckling her seatbelt and letting her walk while holding my hand. I have her a piece of bread to let her feed the ducks. Nobody else was here, which didn't surprise me because not many people came here.

I was laughing until I heard an all too familiar voice behind me.

"MUMA LOOK!"

"I am looking, " I crouched down to her level, trying to ignore them behind me but I knew they would be coming over soon.

"Lola?!" And that was sooner than I expected.

I turned round slowly while Cara was feeding the ducks.

"Oh my god Lola!" Ashton ran up to me, pulling me in to a tight hug.

"How have you been?" He asked me with a grin on his face.

"Well, I've had to raise mine and Luke's kid all by myself these past 2 years so I've been great,"

"You know I'm sorry about that.. I really didn't expect him to never come back to you. "

"I know, it's not your fault Ash." he pulled me in to a hug knowing I was very near tears right now.

Soon Michael and Calum walked over leaving Luke standing there awkwardly by himself.

"Luke, come over!" Calum called him over, he groaned before walking towards us.

"Nice to see you too Luke." I smiled at him not getting a response.

"Muma! Look! A wan!" Cara couldn't pronounce her s's right yet.

I walked over to her, crouching down at her level. I pulled her in to a hug kissing her cheek.

"You know I love you right Cara?"

"I wuv you too muma" she giggles before I picked her up putting her on my shoulders.

Luke
I couldn't help but feel torn while I seen my ex girlfriend with our daughter which I didn't even get to see for over a year of her life. Just because I was stupid to think that I couldn't handle it yet I never thought that she would. I thought Lola might've given up.

"You need to talk to her dude, she's raised Cara all by herself and it's not easy. I mean, she's still 19. Your still 19, you can make it work again."

"I messed up so badly Mike, how am I supposed to get back over a year of Caras life?"

"That's for you to figure out." He walked away over to where Ashton, Calum, Lola and.. Cara were. Cara. Cara Hemmings.

"Hey Lola.."

"Hi Luke.." I heard her voice crack.

"I'll take Cara while you two talk." Ashton came over to us, holding Caras hand. He would make such a better father than I would. it's obvious how much he cares for Lola, maybe not in a 'more than friends' way but you can tell that he would do anything to not see her hurt. And I broke her heart.

"Listen, we're here on tour and I know I haven't been there the past 2 years, but I still love you Lola. Not a day went by that I didn't think about you, not a day went by that I didn't miss you...not a day went by that I didn't hate myself for leaving you. I was 18, and stupid. I know I'm still only 19 and so are you and I know things might not go back to how amazing they were..but please. Seeing you with our daughter and her not know who the hell i am..it tears me. and you may never forgive me for what I did but I'll do whatever it takes to get you back Lola. Whatever it takes."

"Luke.. I never stopped loving you." I looked at her beautiful hazel eyes, and slowly intertwined our hands together.

"Muma!" We looked behind us to see Cara on top of Ashton's shoulder giggling.

"That's our daughter..ours." She spoke softly while looking right in to my eyes.

_________________
PLEASE COMMENT I MISS UR COMMENTS!!!!!!!