Chapter 12 || i like you

It was now Saturday and the week in school went by pretty fast. Luke has been kind to me, for some weird reason.

I was currently playing video games by myself while it was pouring rain outside. I loved the rain, I found it really pretty, I loved the sound it made patting on your window late at night.

It was at this moment in time I realised that since I had nothing better to do, I would blast my music while working on my video games skills.

"UGH STOP DYING! FUCK DUDE!" I screamed.

"I'm a fucking ninja. I will defeat you!" I yelled at the enemy in this random game I chose.

I was too busy concentrating on the TV that I never even heard people coming in so I kept shouting thinking I was by myself. But this time I was belting the lyrics to whatever song was in. While these people stood behind me.

"SAY SOMETHING IM GIVING UP ON YOU! AND IM SORRY THAT I COULDNT GET TO YOU!" I shouted, some days I was in the mood for some Green Day, then the next second I loved depressing songs.

"I FORGIVE YOU FOR NOT GETTING TO ME LOLA!" Michael shouted behind me and I jumped out of my bean bag seat falling into my stomach.

"FUCKING HELL MIKE!" I felt as if I nearly had a heart attack. I looked behind me to see Calum, Michael and Luke laughing. But there was a change..I was laughing with them. These people weren't my bullies anymore.

"Lola put 2 player on!" Michael pulled a seat over and we played against each other.

"Loser doesn't get to come to narnia! GO!" I announced and i was in the lead. I had enough practise in my spare time okay?

*************

After many hours of doing absolutely nothing, and Ashton never showed up, I decided I should ring this kid.

"Hello?"

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin. Why is there 3 dude people in my house and you are not one of them, you think I can handle Mike all by myself? I need some help here bro!"

"I feel your pain bro! I'll be over now" 5 minutes later and Ashton was here.

"Did you survive those 5 minutes without me?"

"Eh"

We went outside to the back yard, I sat down and made a daisy crown. Once I was done I put it on my head.

"Looks good Lol" I grinned at Luke and he grinned back.

Later that day, Ashton Michael and Calum left because of an 'emergency'

"Should I go too?"

"NO! You have to stay here with Lola! You have something to tell her.. remember?" Calum winked and walked off again.

Weird.

I seen Luke glare at them and walked back inside.

Luke's pov
I was nervous as hell. I admitted to the boys I liked her. A lot. I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, and it wouldn't go away.

I walked back inside and she was there in the garden lying down, that daisy crown round her head making her look even more perfect than she already did.

Wow, she's not even mine and I'm already acting like it. What if I admit my feelings to her and she doesn't feel the same way? That will make everything worse. Or What if she does like me but she just doesn't know it, and then says no if I ask her out. That will make everything worse too.

What if we do go out and then one of us make a mistake, we break up, and then we never speak to each other ever again? That will make things awful for everyone too.