Chapter 13 || he's back again

We walked back to my house hand in hand. I couldn't help the smile forming on my face.

"Lola?"

"Yeah?"

He turned me round so I was now facing him. His hands were on my waist.

"God, you always manage to look beautiful." I looked at the ground, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks as I smiled.

"Lola, can you do me a favour?"

"What is it, Luke?"

"Be mine?"

"Of course." I grinned at him, and he kissed me again. I couldn't help but smile into this kiss.

We got to my door, and Luke was looking at the ground.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just shocked that you like me back."

"Goodnight Luke"

"Night Lola"

I unlocked the door, seeing Luke walk away with a grin on his face. Wow..

"You're back! Wait..why are you smiling so much?"

"No reason.." I blushed thinking about what just happened.

"Loollaa! Tell mee" he grabbed my arm and dragged me back.

"Fine.. I bumped into Luke right? And well.. we kissed."

"I KNEW IT !"

"How?"

"You think I didn't see him walk away? I'm not blind! Did he ask you out?"

"Yeah.."

"YAY! I HAVE TO TELL MIKE AND CALUM!"

"You sound like a fan girl when they're favourite member of a band followed them on Twitter, jesus" I laughed at him.

I heard the doorbell go, standing there was Calum and Michael.

''GUYS IT HAPPENED!'' Ashton screamed.

''I TOLD YOU IT WOULD! TOLD YOU!'' Mike screamed along with Calum and Ashton, making me laugh at them.

''LOLA! WE TOLD YOUU!!'' Now Calum.

''WAIT WHERE IS THE KID!'' Michael started shouted and stopped jumping. Yes Michael was jumping up and down.

Truly manly.

''Probably home?'' I spoke , more like a question.

''Well, let's get him back! SLEEPOVER!'' So they called Luke over and borrowed my onesies. Yes, it was their idea.

So here we were, lying on the floor in my basement watching horror movies.

''WAIT!'' It was now my turn to scream, and since Luke was sitting right beside me, he jumped out of his skin.

''JESUS!''

''Well thank you, I am Jesus. Are we seriously watching a movie without ordering pizza?'' Michael jumped up from his spot and ordered the pizza.

*********************

I woke up on the floor with an arm around my waist. I checked my phone which was beside me, damn it was 1pm. I rubbed my eyes and seen a figure standing above me.

I kept looking, then realised who it was.

My dad.

After leaving for nearly a month, now he decides to come back. My heart began beating faster. I slowly got up, not wanting to wake up Luke.

''Dad?''

''Hello Lola. Who's these other boys?''

''Why are you here.'' I didn't bother answering his questions, I have enough of my own for him to answer.

''Can't I visit my own daughter?''

''Not after leaving for a month with no calls or anything. No sir you cannot. You can't just leave then be like BAM SUP I'M BACK!'' I didn't realise I was being that loud, because now everybody was awake.

''What the fuck is he doing here?'' Luke got up and stood beside me, keeping his grip tight on my waist

''He thought he could just walk back into my life. Get out.'' I pushed him out the door, and locked it behind me. He kept banging on the door. I sighed and acted as if nothing ever happened.

''Pancakes anyone?'' I went into the kitchen and started making the pancakes. I sighed when I burned my hand on the pan.

I ran my hand under the cold water.

I heard footsteps come in to the kitchen.

''Are you okay..?''

''I'm fine, I just don't want him in my life anymore, that's all..thank you''

''For what?''

''Caring.''

''I do care Lola'' He smiled at me before kissing me on the cheek and helping me with the pancakes.

After we ate the pancakes that Luke and I had made we decided to go out. I was upstairs getting ready.

I decided on wearing my black ripped jeans, my black vans, my nirvana tank top and my red flannel. I tied my hair up in to a messy pony tail. I came downstairs to see Michael and Calum were playing Fifa.

''This game is so stupid.''

''Ash, how can you not like Fifa? Everybody likes fifa!'' Luke looked at him confused.

''Ash, there's something wrong with you'' Their heads snapped round when they seen me.

''Damn, your like the girl version of Luke!''

''Hey! I like my flannels okay!'' I put my hands up in defence.

_________________________________

Hey guys, sorry it's so short, i had writers block for this chapter eh But there will be another update tomorrow! So I hope that one will be better!

I love you guys, you've been so supportive!

Especially @LukeLovesMeAndIKnowIt , thank you for supporting me through Sorry I'm Late and Bully! It means the world to me, It makes me really happy to see your comments and to see you've voted for this chapter! I love ya Esther!

Comment, vote and be happy

I love ya♥