Angry Session || Chapter 71

Start from the beginning

"Nothing that concerns you, sit down and take your books out, let's get this over with." Why is he being extra rude? I should be mad!

"No, what's tonight?" Further I pushed.

"If you don't want to study then get out." Bastard!

"Screw you!"

"How about you go screw your boyfriend, he might still be out there." He said as he grabbed his phone and started typing on it after sitting in his chair. Is he serious?!

     I walked up to him and grabbed the phone from his hands making him angry.

"Lyla give me the damn phone." He said in a murderous tone but I didn't care. Glancing at it my eyes saw that he was in the middle of texting Sasha.

"Sasha? Seriously?! God you're such a fucking man whore." Throwing the phone at his chest and storming off I froze when he spoke. I was currently holding onto the doorknob ready to walk out but he just loved to play games.

"I'm a whore?"

"That's what I fucking said." I faced him and crossed my arms once again.

"Aren't you the one fucking me yet you have a boyfriend?" Boyfriend? That's you idiot! Well we're not official but still!

"He's not my boyfriend." Jealous much.

"You two looked rather cozy in the halls; and in front of my office as well if my memory serves me right." God you're blind.

"He kissed me not the other way around."

"Well word around is that you two are dating so there's that."

"Well we're not! What kind of person do you think I am?!"

"One who toys with men's feelings could be said. If you're not dating why let him kiss you? That's leading him on which means you're playing with him." That bored look plastered itself on his face pissing me off further.

"I'm not playing with him! And you're one to fucking talk! Isn't Sasha desperately trying to fuck you? And Ms.Ortega? What did she say? See you tonight? God you're such a fucking whore."

"Don't call me that."

"Whore! Whore! Whore! What the fuck are you going to do about it?!"

     Before I could comprehend what was happening I was pressed up against the door with his lips on mines along with his hands wrapped around my neck pulling me into him. Placing my hands in his hair I pulled him in smashing our lips further together. I moaned into his lips as we roughly kissed. Our lips danced together as I allowed his tongue access into my mouth where he claimed every area there was.

     A hand of mines went and locked the door knowing this was heading in a direction we didn't want anyone seeing. Luca's hands went to the back of my thighs lifting me up as his lips started claiming my neck. Shrugging my bag off and throwing it somewhere in the room I pulled on his hair enjoying his sucking and kissing on my neck. The idiot was marking me up.

     Luca sat me down on his desk and claimed my lips hungrily once again as he took my blazer off along with loosening my tie. I did the same to him and both of our hands went on each others tops undoing the buttons as fast as we could. Once I was in my bra and he was with his shirt open he laid me down as he gripped my waist making me moan into his mouth.

     Luca slid my skirt up and pulled my shorts and underwear down which I kicked off when they hit my ankles along with my shoes. He aggressively gripped my thighs and then waist as he kissed down my body claiming every inch of me as I slowly laid down. His hands pulled me closer to the edge of the desk making me prop myself up on my elbows enjoying the sight of him in between my thighs on his knees for me.