You shouldnt have betrayed me... Tubbo

Comincia dall'inizio

"Has too. What else is there to do about this" Technoblade? said back to the man.

"It's been so long Techno I feel bad for the kid"

"You worry about everything old man"

"I'm serious Techno what if Tubbo doesn't want them back"

They zoned out after that, Tubbo wanted him around right? They were best friends He wouldn't betray them right?

They didn't get to think about it much longer as Phil opened the door with a tray of food at hand. He kneeled down in front of them placing the tray of food down.

"How're you doing mate?" He asked them

"'M doing alright" They said back, Tubbo is going to come for me right?"

"Yeah he'll be over soon, Techno convinced him to come over"

"So I'll be out soon?"

"Yeah" He said stroking a piece of hair out of the youngers face. His heart clenched when he saw the flash of hope in the youngers eyes.

"Come on eat up, once you're done we're taking you out to see Tubbo"

They nodded taking the fork into their hand and slowly started eating. The food slowly disappearing from their plate, they placed the fork down and looked up at him. He smiled gently and pulled the younger up, stumbling slightly.

Phil helped them out of the obsidian room and through the twists and turns and into a room. Seeing Tubbo he hadn't noticed the walk in as they talked with Technoblade.

"Why did you take Ranboo?" The ram asked

"Because you're like best friends...? Why else"

"Pshh, no we're not I don't even like them that much, easily replaceable"

It was at that moment Tubbo noticed the others in the room. He quickly spoke.

"H-Hey Ranboo" W-When did y-you get here?

They stood there in shock. Eyes glazing over with tears.

"T-Tubbo...?" They stuttered out

"L-Listen haha, w-what was the d-deal again?..."

"Um... it was that if you wanted Ranboo back, you would have to take down L'Manburg" Phil replied to him.

"HAHAHAHA oh you're funny you really thing i would take down L'Manburg for someone like them. Please you're too funny, kill them for all I care" The ram said without a second thought

They stood their in shock, "So it was all for nothing...?"

The ram looked like they were having the time of their lives while Techno and Phil stood their in shock, they hadn't expected this.

"Well yeah, who would even like a person like you, you're incredibly annoying"

Something in Ranboo snapped at that. They had, had enough of being treated like they were some sort of piece of trash to just through away once they were done with them. He wanted to show them just at how screwed they were at doing this. Ranboo finally decided that now was the time to show that they never really should of betrayed them.

What Tubbo didn't expect was for Ranboo to laugh, they were full on cackling manically, they looked insane.

"Oh Tubbo, Tubbo, Tubbo" They said finally calmed down from the laughing fit, "You thought you could get away with something like this?..."

They turned to Phil and stuck his hands out towards him," Can you untie me very quickly?"

He just nodded and undid the cloth that bound his hands together. They wrung out their wrists getting used to the feeling again before turning back to Tubbo, who now looked confused.

"You seem confused, well you see Tubbo I have a little something  that could end everything you love-" They started before being cut off.

"Oh please! You're bluffing" The ram said

"Ah ah Tubbo, I was speaking. I have something that you will never ever have"

"And what's that the backbone of a chocolate éclair?" He said laughing

"No, I have Dream."

And suddenly there was a person next to him.

"Ah Ranboo, I was called how're doing old friend?" Dream said cheerily hugging the younger

"I've been good we'll have to catch up later, anyway we have a bit of a government situation..."

Dream let go of him, "Oh? How so?"

"Well I seemed to have been betrayed by a certain someone" they said jerking their head in Tubbos direction, who sat there looking fearful

"No... Really?" Dream said in disbelief

"I know such a shame right...I thought this one would be different too"

"Oh... what do you suppose we do about it?"

"I think it's time, don't you"

Dream pulled out a large red button handing it to Ranboo.

"I think you should do the honors"

"You're too kind"

Ranboo held the button in their hand, running their hand over it, feeling it's texture. After a few seconds they pushed it. Aloud bang heard after, ringing in the distance. L'Manburg was now gone, death messages popped up. That's when the others realized what the button did.
Dream handed them a sword, they took it. They walked over too Tubbo, who still looked fearful.
They raised it and slit their neck.

The message popped up.

Tubbo was slain by Ranboo using' Nightmare'

Behind them they could hear Techno whisper to Phil, "We're keeping them"

They smiled at that.
------------------------
1457 words