Chapter 51 - Jacob Black (2)

Start from the beginning

Unconsciously, Jacob acted on his thoughts and raised one of his front legs towards Aiyanna's face, but suddenly, something big crushed against him.

That was when he realized that the moving images came from what collided with him, because he could now see what he had become through the other's point of view. And it left Jacob paralyzed on the ground.

A big brown wolf was laying on its side, its eyes open big in shock and its chest moving up and down at a quick pace as its breathing was getting faster.

And the hardrest thing for Jacob was to realize that the wolf was none other than him.

Aiyanna took a step towards Jacob but was stopped by Ricky's wolf which had surprisingly found her before the others did. He tried to make her step back with his head pressing against her shoulder. Although he couldn't sense animosity in Jacob again, he didn't like the idea of having Aiyanna close to an unstable wolf, while still being in her human shape.

He had seen how close Jacob's jaws and paws were to hurt Aiyanna. He had felt his emotions, his anger towards her.

He wanted her to wait for the others to join them. They were close. Only one minute away.

But Aiyanna gently moved Ricky's head with her hand and slowly walked towards Jacob.

Ricky followed, and stayed close to her, getting himself ready for any attack against Aiyanna, even though he could feel how Jacob had given up on this idea. Jacob was too shocked and frightened by what he was seeing through Ricky's eyes.

Aiyanna squatted down in front of Jacob and slowly put her hand on the fur of his neck. At the sudden touch, Jacob tried to move but was stopped by the pressure that Aiyanna was putting on her hand.

Jacob's eyes looked at her before it noticed the movement of other wolves of different colors behind her and the new voices in his mind.

"We are werewolves, Jacob. You, me, Embry, Sam, and the rest of us."

~~

As Aiyanna expected, the one who helped Jacob the most was Embry. Through the emotions shared by Embry, Jacob could feel how relieved he was to have him now. Sam let Embry explain everything. From the stories to the reason why this all happened.

Vampires.

Jacob was told that because of his new status, he couldn't be around normal people now. He had to wait until he'd be stable enough. He would soon be allowed to go back to school where he'd have to focus on staying calm to not kill anyone, but couldn't take unnecessary risks. And Bella was totally out of the question. When Jacob tried to protest, Sam showed him his memories of the day he hurt Emily.

And it was also through Sam's memories that Jacob saw how to change back to human. He calmed himself the way Sam did and found himself shimmering back into his true shape, completely naked. As soon as he did, Jacob curled up and started crying like he's never cried before.

"Did any of you bring spare clothes ?" Aiyanna asked the rest of the boys.

Embry, still unable to turn back to human as easily as Jacob just did, pointed at one of his legs where he had wrapped spare clothes for his friend.

So far, Jacob was the fastest to turn back to human after shapeshifting for the first time, which surprised everyone.

Aiyanna walked up to Embry and undid the tie before she came back to Jacob.

"Here, Jacob. Cover yourself. I will bring you home." She told him.

Following Sam's order, Ricky turned back to human as well and while Aiyanna helped Jacob stand up, Ricky was the one who dressed him up while he was still crying.