Our First Time || Chapter 61

Start from the beginning

"Is it hurting you Luca?"

"Fuck no, I'm just..trying to be gentle." With a slight grunt he said.

"Put it all in." At the mention he froze.

"God no, you can't take that yet baby, I'm fine really." He kissed her then hid his face in the crook of her neck kissing it one time as his grunts made her moan.

"Luca..." Lyla slightly moaned as he started moving again.

"Baby?.."

"Fuck me." Luca pulled back and stopped not wanting to hurt her.

"Lyla you can't even take half of me, I'm not doing that."

"Fine.."

"Later okay?" She nodded and their bodies started to move once again as their lips kissed slowly.

     Lucas hands roamed Lylas body following her silhouette before cupping her breast. His lips went to suck on her skin and Lyla slowly lost her mind at the gentle and arousing touches. Luca removed his hands from her breast and hugged her figure grinding into her.

     Lyla placed her hands around his neck enjoying him.

"Luca.."

"Lyla.." they kept moaning out each others names feeling the need to come grow by the second.

Luca grabbed both of her hands and placed them above her head intertwining their fingers together. He started grinding closely to her body as he claimed her lips once again. Lylas erected nipples rubbed against Lucas skin when he moved making her whimper at the feeling.

Intertwining their hands together and grinding as their bodies pressed against each other was the most intimate thing they've both experienced and they both felt glad to experience it with each other.

"Luca I'm going to come again..." Lyla cried out feeling tears brim her eyes.

"Look at me baby.." the moment they locked eyes she clenched and opened her mouth letting out a moan cry in pleasure as she unraveled under him. Watching her come was his favorite thing in the whole world. He followed shortly after kissing her lips. His hands went to her face wiping her tears away as he claimed her lips once again.

"Are you okay?" Lyla nodded with a huge smile before placing a hand on his nape and kissing his lips.

"More than okay..." Luca smiled and kissed her once again.

"Can we try another position?" He chuckled and kissed her pulling out of her. After getting a new condom he turned her around on all fours and admired her body from another angle.

{Lylas' POV}

Automatically I arched for him and felt a tingling sensation in my stomach when he softly moaned seeing just how wet I was. My mind registered that the sheets were a mess but that's future us problem.

"Oh my god..." I gaspingly cried out when I felt him slowly enter half of himself inside of me as I gripped the sheets tightly.

Luca stayed put giving me time to adjust before he gripped my waist and started moving inside of me slowly. I moaned feeling every inch of his thick length slowly move in and out of me.

"Luca..."

"Does it hurt?"

"No..." it felt so good. Fucking hell why is it so big?!

His body thrusted into mines moving us slowly and gently making me moan for his body as I cried in pleasure. I arched further to feel him deeper than he already was.