🖤A+B Slumber Party💖

Začít od začátku

"Ribbit, " Tsuyu agreed. "Whatever the punishment may be from the teachers, I hope its enough to make him think twice about his actions before he tries peeking at us or Class B's girls again." The girls nodded their agreement.

Before any of them had a chance to say more, someone knocked on the door of their sleeping room. As Ochaco went to answer it, Miyuki put her book on her mattress as she put up her hair in preparation for the evening. Mina's eyes drifted to the object at the half-and-half girl's feet.

"Good evening, everyone!" Itsuka greeted with a bow. She, Ibara, Yui, and Reiko entered the sleeping room, each of them carrying a treat in their hands. The orange-haired girl straightened herself and held out the bag of marshmallows she carried to Ochaco.

"Kendo-San?" The brunette asked, slightly taken aback by the kind gesture.

"On behalf of the girls of our class, we'd like to thank you for warning and helping us out with Mineta-Kun," Itsuka responded with a genial smile. "Thank you, everyone! Please accept these as a show of our gratitude!"

"Thank you," Miyuki said, smiling bashfully as she received the bag of chips from Yui.

"You're welcome, Sasaki-San," Yui whispered before bowing deeply. Miyuki jumped slightly, looking quickly from side to side as her cheeks dusted a light pink.

"Please, Kodai-San, there's no need for you to be so formal," Miyuki assured the other girl with a pleasant, flustered smile. She wasn't used to being treated so formally by someone else her age and the gesture made her feel quite awkward.

Yui straightened herself and looked at Miyuki. She nodded, expressionless, and the half-and-half girl exhaled in quiet relief.

"Hey, why don't you guys come in and stay for a bit?" Toru suggested cheerily. Her striped vest and white shorts moved up and down, indicating she was jumping with excitement. "We can enjoy the snacks and chat together!"

"Like... a slumber party?" Ochaco asked curiously as she looked at the invisible girl.

"Slumber party!" Mina cheered, jumping up from her mattress with a close-eyed grin. Miyuki tapped her chin thoughtfully and Momo looked down at her feet rather shyly.

"Really?" Itsuka asked. Mina, Tsuyu, and Ochaco nodded, as did Momo and Miyuki.

"Of course!" Answered Toru, her tone lively. "Here, we'll make some room for you guys!"

As the girls of Class A reorganised their sleeping room for their guests, the girls of Class B helped them by putting out cushions and pillows enough for all of them to sit on. The snacks and drinks they brought were set in the middle and when they were finally done, the girls gathered around together like they were seated at a campfire.

Miyuki looked around, her cheeks a rosy red as she sat between Momo and Ochaco with her All Might plushie in her lap. Gathered together with her female classmates like this, she saw just how few in number they were in comparison to the boys of the hero course. She found relief in this, though since it made the gathering that much more intimate and it would be a lot easier for them to all get to know one another properly without the hassle of being in a large group.

'The more, the merrier,' people were fond of saying. She didn't always agree with that - especially in this instance where they can all fit within the sleeping room, since it was considerably smaller in size than the boys'.