It's Almost Over...

Harry's POV

"Hey don't look at us like that, maybe we're  doing weird shit as well but probably in another story," the skinny one said. (A/N I'm not against the dudes I just forget their names...oopsies?)

"I guess this is the wrong building as well huh-but wait! Who was that girl you dragged in here a few days ago?"

"Uhh,"

"Pshh whaaat girl? No girl."

"Alright then step aside ladies, if you're telling the truth then you've got nothing to loose," Louis said and pushed them aside quickly before they could protest. "And put some goddamn clothes on you sickos!!!" Dayna said copying Smosh I think.

"What the fu-....is that a naked mannequin that has alcohol on it's tummy and lem-...are you guys taking shots and stuff like that on a mannequin?....Naked?"

"Hey wait! Where's Sally?" I ask the guys.

"Oh...uh that lady...uh we kinda knocked her out by accident hehe..look we thought that she was going to do something to us soooo we kinda panicked." Said one of the US 1D boys.

"We also thought that she was gonna arrest us because we do have secrets...dark secrets..."

3rd person's POV

SOOO then guys, girls and officers got Officer Sally O'Brayen and her stuff back.

Back to Hazzabear's POV

"Alright we're outta here," Niall said in a rush and also with a blush because he had front row seats to see...the unseen...if you know what I mean.
(A/N Wow! I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!)

"Okay let's go back then," Ari said moodily.

"Thanks for your help though Sara, we really appreciate it," we thanked Sara -who also decided to come along if I didn't mention that- and then went back home.

On the way back home, Niall got hungry and wanted to buy food so we stopped by a bakery for him.

When we walked in however, the place seemed a little gloomy and that gave us chills...except for Niall who was busy drooling over the pastries.

Hayley's POV

If I die today...or tonight then let me sing an opera to...do I have to have a reason?

I clear my already dry throat and begin my lovely singing. Maybe this will annoy them stupid ass kidnappers too.

"MEEEERAYYFALOWWWSAAAAH-" (A/N Forgive me but I don't know the lyrics to Opera...)

"God someone shut her up my ears aghh!!"

"She sounds so awful!"

"Pipe down woman!"

And with that I recieved a smack upside the head.

"Ow! Hey can't you at least let me finish my opera! What if it's my dying wish! What if I die and I didn't get to finish my opera? Do you know what would happen? That's right, I will ressurect from the dead and come to haunt you for the rest of your life pal!" I scream.

Ari's POV

"MEEEERAYYFALOWWWSAAAAH-"

"Ow! Hey can't you at least let me finish my opera! What if it's my dying wish! What if I die and I didn't get to finish my opera? Do you know what would happen? That's right, I will ressurect from the dead and come to haunt you for the rest of your life pal!"

"It can't be."

"Is that...."

"HAYLEY!" I yell rushing to the other side of the bakery knocking Niall's sandwich by accident and stepping on Liam's foot, I then accidentally somehow hit Harry's crotch with my knee and to that he doubles over in pain.