The First Taste || Chapter 60

Start from the beginning

"Touch me Lyla." His whispered against her stomach as he started kissing his way further down.

"Mm..." she grabbed onto his shirt on both sides by his shoulders tightly. Once he kissed under her belly button he removed her sweatpants and panties leaving her naked for his eyes to admire.

Luca decided to tease her making her need for his touch to grow. Her legs were on his shoulder spreading her wide for him as he took in her wetness.

"Luca..." Lyla moaned out arching her back when she felt his breath fan her clit. Luca's tongue flicked her clit making Lyla gasp before he pulled back.

His hands were wrapped around her thighs holding her in place as his nose and lips hovered over her inner thighs close to her private area. Lyla placed her hands in Luca's hair trying hard to get him to take her in his mouth already.

"Please Luca..." Lyla pleaded.

He placed a gentle kiss on her inner thigh before slowly and teasingly letting his tongue lick her skin from time to time as he kissed his way closer to her aching and wet core.

"Don't tease me...please..." Lyla whimperingly begged as she propped herself up on one elbow and the other hand stayed grabbing his hair.

Their eyes locked and Luca enjoyed seeing how aroused she was. Her face was flushed as her chest quickly rose up and fell down panting. Lyla's eyes were practically begging him as she bit her bottom lip. Luca allowed his breath to fan her clit making her hum. He chuckled as he kissed then bit her inner thigh sending chills down her spine. He loved seeing her like that.

Allowing his eyes to never leave hers he lowered himself as his grip on her thighs tightened. Luca licked from her entrance to her clit making Lyla tighten her grip on his hair as her head flew back. He started sucking on her clit and sliding his tongue into her from time to time making Lyla a humming and moaning mess.

"Shit Luca..."

"Oh dear god..."

"God it's so good..." her back was already arched and he enjoyed seeing how she reacted to his touch.

Luca kept slurping and sucking on Lyla making her grow more aroused. She wanted to watch him so badly as he devoured her like his last meal but her eyes won't open for anything. Her need was growing to the point where she wanted more.

"Finger me...." Lyla panted out as she locked eyes with him. He didn't say anything and just slipped one of his fingers inside of her dripping wet core.

"Fuck..." Lyla cried out throwing her head back before locking eyes with Luca once again. Her mouth fell agape when he slid another finger in with no warning though no sound left her mouth.

She watched as his eyes burned with lust. Lyla knew he wanted more, she knew he was holding back for her sake which turned her on even more. Luca was fighting so hard to not let his dominant side out with her just yet. Watching how she reacted to him turned him on so hard it was starting to hurt.

Lyla bit her bottom lip wanting him to go faster. As if reading her mind Luca started licking and sucking on her clit as his fingers went faster.

"Oh my fuck...Luca...oh fuck-o-shit!" Lyla cried out as she pulled on his hair with one hand and the sheets with the other. He groaned and the vibration made her feel closer to finishing.

"Luca...orga...I'm close!" she panted out closing her eyes shut tightly trying to hold back whatever threaten to escape. She tried to push him off feeling like she was going to pee but he held her down with his free hand and kept devouring her.

"Lu-please...shit!"

"Let it happen Lyla, don't fight it..." she opened her eyes and the second she locked eyes with Luca she fell onto the bed and arched her back making a mess all over the bed as she cried in pleasure for him.

"I-wh-shit!" Luca kept going making her sensitive clit build a new orgasm in just seconds after. Lylas body quivered as both of her hands now tugged on his hair and she made another mess. She was panting and smiling never having felt such pleasure before. When Luca came up and saw her in such a daze he couldn't help but chuckle.

"Are you okay baby?" Luca asked with a happy smile.

"I'm more than okay..." Lyla panted out coming down from her high.

Her eyes locked with his and the desire for him grew even more. Lylas hands went to his nape pulling him down to claim his luscious lips. She could taste herself on him as their lips and tongues danced together.

"I want you; I want it; now." She panted out as she undid his pants making him smile as he kissed her and stripped out of his clothes.

"If that's what you really want..."

     It definitely was.

_____

Ahhhh😁🥰

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

What do we think?🌚