Deep Freeze

*ICARIS can be seen being beset by a blizzard*

Ryu hears his phone's ringtone, sees it's his mom and picks up

"Ryu, we need to talk." Olivia tells him. "Tonight, I'm going to have to tell everyone about the dragons." she says to him. "If I don't tell the adults my way, Sledkin's going to find out about the dragons eventually." she continues. "And who knows what she would do if she found them?" she asks rhetorically. "I'm sorry, boyo, but we're outta options." she apologizes.

She then hangs up. Ryu tells Tom what their mom said and this shocks him. Ryu sends a text in the group chat to meet in the Dragon's Lair. The Kullersen brothers then run to the Dragon's Lair

*A little while later, in the Dragon's Lair*

The Kullersen brothers wait for the group to arrive. After a while, the group arrives at the Dragon's Lair, minus Eugene

"So that's it." Ryu says to them. "Our mom's going to tell everyone about the dragons." he tells them. "Tonight." he reveals.

"She says if she doesn't tell the adults her way, Sledkin's going to find the dragons eventually." Tom adds.

"There's gotta be a way to stop her, right?" Ryu asks the group for ideas.

Alex, Jun & D'Angelo all look at each other

"Wait." Tom begins, noticing the exchange in glances between the 3.

"Are you guys..." Ryu drags out. "Do you want the secret to come out?" he asks, astonished.

"Well, you know I don't like keeping secrets..." D'Angelo reminds them.

"And my moms miss Glowmer and..." Alex informs them.

"It might not be so bad." Jun finishes, trying to reassure the Kullersen brothers.

"Unbelievable!" Ryu & Tom exclaim in disbelief.

"I thought we all agreed on this." Ryu says, voicing his thoughts.

Eugene then appears behind them with his arms crossed

"Woo!" Eugene shouts while shivering. "It is frosty out there!" he says, stating the obvious loudly.

"What's up with that?" he asks in a scoff.

He then notices the tension between the other group members

"Whoa!" he exclaims. "What'd I miss?" he asks, confused.

"They were all just telling us they wanna spill the dragon secret." Ryu answers.

"Huh." Eugene responds. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I like having a secret Dragon Rider identity." he admits. "Makes me mysterious." he tells them boastfully.

Jun groans, annoyed at her big brother

"That's a-a great reason, Eugene." Tom lies, playing along since it works in his favor.

"But once the other adults know, there's no turning back." Ryu says to the group. "More people will find out." he tells them. "Some good, probably." he admits. "But also more Buzzsaws." he states. "Dragons will be in danger." he informs them ominously. "Are you sure you're ready to risk that?" he asks them questioningly.

Alex, Jun & D'Angelo all look at each other again. Then the phone alert on Ryu's phone can be beeping loudly. He pulls out his phone to see the ICARIS logo blinking red to show it's an emergency