Welcome to the Wonderful World of Dragons

*A few days later*

Olivia & Ryu are sitting on the couch as Tom imitates his dragon, causing Olivia to laugh and Ryu to chuckle. Tom continues to imitate his dragon

"No." Olivia says in disbelief.

"Yup!" Tom responds. "A-and if you hold up a chicken nug like this, he'll go all..." he tells her, showing her how to hold the chicken nug and then pants like a dog would do when seeing a treat.

"Wow!" Olivia exclaims in amazement.

"Just like that." Tom says to her.

"So that's the reason the general store is always out of them." Olivia realizes.

"Yup, along with the fish nugs for Thunder." Ryu chimes in.

"But then he'll get all, like, distracted by his tail and be like..." Tom continues, barking & growling as he circles clockwise, pretending to catch his 'tail'.

This causes Olivia to laugh again and then she lets out a soft sigh to catch her breath

"It's such a relief that you finally know about dragons." Ryu admits to his mom.

"I'm your mom. You 2 can tell me anything." Olivia says to her sons, putting her right hand on Ryu's left shoulder and her left hand on Tom's right shoulder.

"We know. We know." Tom confirms.

"I'm just... I'm just glad things are cool between us again." Ryu explains to her.

"Yep." Olivia responds. "And tonight, after work, you 2 can take me down to the Hidden World." she tells them.

"Um..." the Kullersen brothers drag out, looking away for a moment.

"You don't seem so happy about that." Olivia says to her sons, noticing their nervous expressions.

"Not happy?" Tom asks rhetorically before scoffing.

"No! No, that's... I-I'm very happy about... that." Ryu says to his mom, clearly not happy about it. "Yeah!" he exclaims as he scratches the back of his head. "I mean, today," he begins as he lets out a sigh. "the thing is, me, Tom and the other riders were going to, uh, you know, do our own--" he tries to explain.

"Uh-huh." Olivia begins, holding up her right hand, stopping her eldest son. "I don't think you understand." she tells him. "I am going down there with or without you 2, and you 2 are not going down there again until I've determined if it's safe." she warns them as she stands up, causing them to look down at the ground, pointing to the Hidden World and then gesturing to herself.

"We get it! We get it." Tom responds as he & Ryu stand up as well, looking at their mom.

"But it is safe! Really, it is! It's really, really, really safe." Ryu says to his mom, trying to convince her.

"Great." Olivia remarks, starting to walk away. "Then, you 2 can safely show me around later on." she tells them, putting her left hand on Ryu's right shoulder. "Mwah." she finishes, kissing Ryu's & Tom's right cheeks.

With that, she heads off to work as the Kullersen brothers laugh nervously before sighing in defeat

*Sometime later in the Dragon's Lair*

"Your mom is coming down here?!" Jun asks Ryu, astonished.

"And you just okayed this?!" D'Angelo asks the Kullersen brothers, astonished.