Uncharted Territory

*A few days later*

The group are now on their dragons flying through the Ice Realm

"Okay. Everyone, keep your eyes open." Ryu tells the group.

He looks around as Thunder thoughtfully growls

"Remind me again. Are we looking for Buzzsaw today or the elusive key to your dragon box?" Alex asks him. "I get confused about what we're supposed to be obsessed with." she states.

"We're looking for both, Alex." Ryu replies looking at her for a moment. "But we haven't seen any evidence of Buzzsaw since he ran off somewhere out here." he explains. "So, technically, it's dragon box key day." He finishes.

"We can't even find a lunatic with a hatchet." Tom tells his big brother.

"Yeah, how are we gonna find a key in all this ice?" D'Angelo asks in wonder.

"They're right, Ryu. This is worse than a needle in a haystack." Jun tells her boyfriend.

"There has to be a key somewhere. Whoever left that box was in the Crystal Realm. They might have found the Ice Realm, too." Ryu explains to her looking at her.

Suddenly a harsh wind blows knocking Thunder back a bit and making Ryu let out a small gasp in surprise

Actual thunder begins to rumble loudly

Strong wind gusts hits the group again making Alex & Eugene almost fall off their respective dragon

"Those storm clouds are moving towards us. Maybe we should head home." Alex suggests.

"I'm with Gonzales." Eugene says agreeing with her and raising his left arm for a moment. "This one time, I was caught in a gnarly storm--" he begins to explain.

"We can't leave yet." Ryu interjects. "There's still one more place I wanna check out. It's not far from here." he tells them.

"Quick, D! Do the thing where you panic about missing curfew." Alex quickly says to D'Angelo.

"Curfew is important." D'Angelo points out holding up his left 1st finger.

"Come on, guys! It's just one more stop." he tells them holding up his right 1st finger.

Wu & Wei growl softly

"That's what you said 2 stops ago." Jun reprimands him.

"Okay, okay, true. But, I'm serious this time." Ryu responds.

He then starts flying faster as the group follows after him

Jun, Alex and D'Angelo sigh unhappily

*Sometime later*

They arrive at the place Ryu wants to check out

It's a cave underneath the foot of a tree

Ryu & Thunder walks through the tunnel as Thunder snarls softly

"I have a good feeling about this place, bud." Ryu tells him gesturing his arm to the end of the tunnel.

Thunder just grumbles annoyed

Once outta the tunnel, Ryu & Thunder walk further into the cave

"Whoa." Ryu says amazed as he looks around as Thunder grumbles softly.

Ryu sees ice formations and tree roots sticking out of the ceiling of the cave