"Gross analogy." Tom states.

"Even if I was totally okay with you flying around on a dragon, which for the record, I am not, I can't make that same decision for the other parents." she explains as she gestures to herself for a moment. "It's not fair to them." she points out. "They deserve to know." she finishes.

"But Mom--" Ryu tries to say.

He gets interrupted by someone knocking on the front door. Olivia opens the door to reveal Wilma Sledkin

"Wilma..." Olivia drags out, surprised to see her.

"Have I got you at a bad time?" Sledkin asks her.

"Well, actu--" Olivia begins to enter.

"Great. This won't take a minute." Sledkin interjects, not letting her finish as she walks into the Kullersen dome.

"Hm." Olivia hums suspiciously at this.

Sledkin then looks around the Kullersen dome

"Your dome feels bigger than mine." she says to Olivia. "I thought they were all the same size." she adds, voicing her thoughts and crossing her arms.

"They are." Olivia informs her.

"Hm." Sledkin hums at this superciliously. "I'll cut to the chase." she says. "A while back, we took readings by that sinkhole in the woods." she reminds Olivia. "I'm going to need your notes from that day." she tells her.

She then notices the Kullersen brothers, causing her to glare and cross her arms

"Can you excuse us for a moment, Ryu & Tom?" Olivia asks her sons.

The Kullersen brothers sigh as they get up and go to their room. Once in their room, they hide on the left & right side of the door to eavesdrop on the conversation

"I'm confused." Olivia admits. "Why do you need my notes?" she asks Sledkin. "We determined there was nothing of interest there." she reminds her.

"I'm not so sure." Sledkin says excitedly. "Remember that crazy lumberjack we ran into in the woods?" she recalls.

Ryu & Tom look at each other, shocked

"Buzzsaw." Ryu mouths at his little brother.

"How could I forget?" Olivia asks rhetorically.

"I think he knows there's something in that sinkhole, and I'm willing to bet my Vetlesen Prize it's Dragonsite." Sledkin guesses. "I'm going on an expedition in the morning down the sinkhole." she reveals. "I need everything you have. Tonight." she demands as she walks out of the Kullersen dome.

Ryu & Tom then walk outta their room and approach their mom

"Mom, we can't let her go down there. It's a direct path to the Ice Realm. And the dragons." Tom tells her.

"But you 2 know better than anyone that once Wilma is set on something, she won't be stopped." Olivia reminds them.

"What if me and the Dragon Riders go down there first and get some Dragonsite?" Ryu asks, revealing his idea. "You can give it to Sledkin, and then she won't need to go." he explains.

"Ryu..." Olivia says authoritatively.

"Come on." he begs.

"No!" Olivia yells firmly, pointing and then walking away.

The Kullersen brothers then give each other a knowing look and nod at each other

*The next day in the ICARIS Visitor's Center*